Current stats: 6’1, 178-182 lbs, high teens bf% (guessing).
Goals are to lower my bf% while maintaining strength and improving efficiency in the bigger movements.
Training: Strength training M, W, Saturday. 10 minutes cardio after training. 15 minutes cardio on Tuesday/Thursday (sometimes intervals, sometimes steady state). Just added in light circuit-style workout on Fridays when I have time.
Supplements: Grow! Whey with glutamine/glycine/creatine/BCAA PWO (Surge when I get the damn bf down), Flameout (megadosing to 30g), HOT-ROX in the morning and 1 before afternoon workouts, Zinc in the AM, Magnesium in the PM.
Water/green tea like crazy. All meat is grilled or pan-cooked in coconut oil.
- breakfast-one scoop Grow! Whey, fish oil, 3 omega eggs scrambled
- morning snack-one scoop Metabolic Drive, 12 almonds, fish oil
- lunch-8 oz meat, veggies, olive oil/vinegar dressing, fish oil
- afternoon snack-similar to lunch, switch up veggies and meat
- dinner-meat, veggies, fish oil for non-training days, PWO shake on training days.
- evening snack-2 scoops Metabolic Drive, flax seed, macadamia oil, Superfood.
Concerns: Too much protein powder? Also on training days I actually take in fewer cals because the PWO shake has less than a dinner on a non-training day. I’ve heard flax isnt the best for men, so I may cut that out as well as change up when I take Superfood (think I should be taking it before bed?) I stole the majority of this plan from Berardi/CT/Cressey’s new book, but I am open to tweaks. Thanks