T Nation

Is More Better or Should I Run Longer?

I'm 26 12% bf and this will be my 3rd oil cycle and before that a few pH cycles. I'm currently running sust, tren ace, mast prop to cut. 350mg of each per week eod pins.
If I run more for a shorter amount of time would it net better gains for strength and definition than running this amount for a longer time?

Diet is on point until the weekends then i have 3 cheat meals spread out from Friday post workout till Sunday night. one each day
I don't really experience many sides just get a little emotional with the lady but i think that's the tren. Goal it to be sub 10% bf by the 4th of July.

To be able to answer your question: What’s the comparison, longer relative to what, how many weeks in the Plan 2 vs vs Plan 1? And how many cycles per year would you be doing in either case?

Running more for longer is the best route lol

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
To be able to answer your question: What’s the comparison, longer relative to what, how many weeks in the Plan 2 vs vs Plan 1? And how many cycles per year would you be doing in either case?[/quote]

(EDITED-got the cycle dosages wrong lol)
He’s taking mad long to respond and I’m curious too lol. What if

Cycles 1 was
testP/trenA/mastP 50/50/50 for 8 weeks,
done 3 times through the year, total 24 weeks.

and Cycles 2 was
testP/trenA/MastP 75/75/75 for 8 weeks,
done 2 times through the year, total 16 weeks and same total anabolics run.

Maybe the downside to 3 cycles would be less muscle is kept because you gotta kickstart your system an extra third time? then again the breaks would make each cycle more effective again since you return to homeostasis. Which one would you choose Robert? I’d probably go with cycles 1. Appreciate the input! Sorry for barging in OP lol not sure if you’re gonna respond though.

Option 1.

Done properly, these being only 8 week cycles recovery ordinarily would not be an issue.