Is Making Tren dangerous

How safe is making your own tren? Is this something one can purchase ready made? Making an injectable sounds dangerous. How do you sterilize all the compounds? Can you swallow the pellets with out processing them?

i suppose it can be dangerous if you are not careful. i have never had a problem that im aware of with sterility.

yes you can purchase it premade.

go to finafarm to see the procedure.

Please DO NOT ingest the pills

What P-Dog and Dubs neglected to mention is that those pellets are supposed to be suppositories.

Yoy can always but the gun and shoot them into your ear like with cattle.

If you insert one of the fina pellets into your urethra your penis will double in size.

If you insert one of the fina pellets into your urethra your penis will double in size.

For Real? In length or width? I could see the width part because it might clog up the end for a period of time, hence all the waste supposed to be coming out the end of course would be stuck causing it to inflate like a large ass balloon but would it really get longer?

To answer the question seriously. Only if you get caught by the man and if you do not use a syringe filter and BA with your mixture.

Really pretty easy…a number of sites have step by step directions.

I still stick to buying it premade… talk to Don over at finafarm if you’re going to do this yourself… he’s a good guy and would most likely be helpful.