Is Krill Oil Better Than Fish Oil?

Been reading lately that krill oil is better absorbed and utilized by the human body than fish oil. Possibly 3 to 10 times more potent than Fish oil.

Anyone know if this is true? I know it took years for the info on Fish oil to come out and maybe all the benefits of krill oil won’t be known until a few years from now.

I began supplementing with it recently along with Flameout and have not noticed anything differently. But I don’t notice the benefits of Flameout until I actually stop taking it and am thinking that Krill oil will be the same way. Whenever I stop taking Flameout I notice the aches in my joints and do have a lack of motivation.

[quote]tallsprawl wrote:
Been reading lately that krill oil is better absorbed and utilized by the human body than fish oil. Possibly 3 to 10 times more potent than Fish oil.

Anyone know if this is true? I know it took years for the info on Fish oil to come out and maybe all the benefits of krill oil won’t be known until a few years from now.

I began supplementing with it recently along with Flameout and have not noticed anything differently. But I don’t notice the benefits of Flameout until I actually stop taking it and am thinking that Krill oil will be the same way. Whenever I stop taking Flameout I notice the aches in my joints and do have a lack of motivation.[/quote]

Just ask yourself two questions.

First: who eats fish? Eskimos, Japanese people, and Catholics. Right?

Right.

Now, who eats krill?

Whales, man. Fuckin’ whales.

And whales are hyuuuuuuuge.

So if you want to get hyuuuuuuuge, then krill oil is for you.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I’m kidding. I’d stick with Flameout, if I were you.

If it contains all the same omega fatty acids in similar amounts then your body won’t really know the difference, if it’s cheaper per gram then it’s a home-run.

Stay away from krill products. The supplement industry is fishing up enough krill that it’s cutting off an important food supply for the much bigger fish that are so nice eat. Stick to salmon oil.

[quote]supabeast wrote:
Stay away from krill products. The supplement industry is fishing up enough krill that it’s cutting off an important food supply for the much bigger fish that are so nice eat. Stick to salmon oil.[/quote]

X2…Trader Joes. Better than the economy size fish oils (sardine).

Krill oil is real. Poliquin refers to it as fish oil on steroids.

Technically yes.

However, because of this higher potency, supp/nutrition companies jumped on the bandwagon and started using so much that the current available stock is composed of oil of sub-grade purity. Bottom line: stick with fish oil.

krill is what gives salmon its reddish color

unless you’re a female, reg fish oil should suffice

just eat a whale

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
just eat a whale[/quote]

Looks more like a dolphin.

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
pro-a-ggression wrote:
just eat a whale

Looks more like a dolphin.[/quote]

A dolphin would also suffice.