Is Japanese Gear Legal?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Haven’t read the thread, but here is the quick and dirty and this is not just what somebody thinks they know, this is the actual legal status of the various stuff I’m about to cover:

AAS: Completely, perfectly legal. All of it. Officially, you are only supposed to be able to import a one month’s supply, but customs has absolutely no clue what this is. They also really don’t care.

Importation includes powders. Whatever you want, if you can get it through customs, it’s yours. This is where things get tricky:

Anything in a vial (anything injectable) requires a script. You won’t get one in Japan. Trust me, you won’t. So, if the AAS you order from overseas gets seized, you won’t get in trouble, but you will not receive what you ordered and you’ll be out that money and AAS. Sucks to be you. This goes for peptides, as well. They come in a vial? Better hope customs doesn’t open them.

Needles are EXTREMELY regulated. VERY, very hard to get through customs and, again, without a doctor’s script in this nanny-ass no-personal-responsibility nobody-can-be-trusted-to-do-anything-for-themselves country you are not getting one. You’re not.

Now, having lived here for ten years, I can tell you there are ways around ALL of these problems, that I have worked out. I have absolutely no issues whatsoever.

But then, working out the answers to these riddles took a LOT of time and a LOT of effort and a LOT of money and a LOT of trial and error and networking. So don’t expect me to just give you the answers to all of this beyond what I’ve offered so far. Sorry. [/quote]

I would like to share my experience,too.
I live in Japan 10 years and I got all the stuff for my cycle(Test E,dbol,clomid,nolva,adex) simply through a Japanese online pharmacy.
They just wanted me to send them a kind of Consent form where I declare that Test was regularly prescribed by a doctor(so I just wrote the name of my home-country doc and hospital where he works). And…that’s it. No problems so far… packages arrived smoothly always whitin 5-6 days. But I had to split the order in 4 times(45 ampules), in order to do not exceed the 1-month personal supply… better be safe.

The only thing I couldn’t get here, no matter of what, where needles. I bought hundreds of them when on my last trip in Thailand and hidden them in the suitcase when back.

p.s. Cortes, if I’m not bothering you, I would like to PM you. I looking for a BB buddy here… :slight_smile:

Yeah I still can’t get needles either. The site I used to use has apparently just stopped giving people pinz but continued to take their money.

FYI I am in Tokyo and have a very quality hook up. It is not cheap but a wide selection and all the required equipment.

I’m also having too much trouble finding gear here in Japan…people are either to scared to talk about it or they openly talk about it but never hook you up :frowning:

well if the eating fish heads for the next 25 yrs doesn’t scare one str8 I don’t know what will… that was some funny chit and made me think about that. f-ed up!

[quote]Ether Bunny wrote:

[quote]Rebato wrote:
I guess my next question is has anyone had any issues with mail orders from overseas sources. I’ve found older threads stating there were no issues other than a tax if box was opened and inspected but those threads are a bit old. Since I’m new here I can’t PM anyone so until then I appreciate any info that is given. [/quote]

You can’t import finished injectables. Well, you can try. If customs notices the items you will get a letter asking you to provide documentation showing a legit need and medical import approval from the appropriate Ministry. If said documentation is not provided the items will be destroyed and you will be asked to not do that again.

Pills, powders, and transdermals are all ok as long as they are labled so they can’t be mistaken for amphetamine or opiates. Amphetamine and similar will get you tossed in a dark hole eating fish heads for the next 25 years.

For the record, gear isn’t perfectly legal there, but no one really cares.[/quote]