Is It Worth It?

The thing I’ll never understand re: steroid use is > Why does someone w/ avg or sub avg genetics even bother w/ stacking multiple steroids + use insulin + GH + god knows what the hell all else when there are thousands of 100% natural BB’s training right beside them who are bigger/stronger than the juicer ever will be no matter what or how much juice they use. Why not find another endeavor to excel in?

The ony steroid I probably will ever use is …Methandrostenolone or possible EQ. I realize I’ll never have Platz lower body or Oliva’s upper. I don’t live in some deranged fantasy world hoping for something that just isn’t going to happen.

A little recreational use of single steroid is one thing…stacking a bunch of shit that will never transform you into something you have no chance of becoming is a complete and total other.

this statement goes against everything that is right. Who are you to say if someone has no chance of becoming something? It sounds to me you lack much heart and determination

And if you will do your homework on Platz you will find out he OVERCAME average/below average genetics to become what he is. The man became homeless to focus on bodybuilding. He slept on couches in gyms. His legs were created by the most insane and brutal workouts. He has average genetics but is gifted in mental strength.

and yet, Dbol is in your handle…

I sure do love pomegranates. Mmm mm.

Whenever “poor genetics” is brought into a conversation, it really only ever means “I don’t want/know how to eat.” And those that use the term are pussies.

1 Like

just for the op!.. Listen to pussy unless you caught the ghey!

[quote]roofus_5 wrote:
And if you will do your homework on Platz you will find out he OVERCAME average/below average genetics to become what he is. The man became homeless to focus on bodybuilding. He slept on couches in gyms. His legs were created by the most insane and brutal workouts. He has average genetics but is gifted in mental strength.[/quote]

^ I wouldn’t say he “overcame” avg. genetics. He had numerous fibers all through his quads from birth. All the squats in the world won’t make 30+in thighs outta chicken legs. It does, however, take super-human effort to develop those quads tho.

I only inject 50mg. It’s interesting in Hormonelle Regulation (endocrine journal) using urine samples the test subjects who used more than 15mg/day (oral) had proportionally more methandrostenolone unused in they’re samples than the lower dosed subjects.

I am far from an Anthony Roberts authority admittedly. I do know enough to say that if it takes gross over-dosing of any anabolic to reach a certain size/strength then you’re only lieing to yourself.

[quote]Dbol4Ever wrote:

I am far from an Anthony Roberts authority admittedly. I do know enough to say that if it takes gross over-dosing of any anabolic to reach a certain size/strength then you’re only lieing to yourself. [/quote]

Twat

I’d never ask you to coach my little league team.

Nobody else likes pomegranates? You communist pricks.

i really like pomegranates seeds? does that count? there just so damn hard to get too

I like pomegranates, poony-tang, and my Popeel pocket porpoise peeler.

A simple philosophy that I have adopted is that “steroids dont make you into a beast, they only help provide the enviroment condusive for you making yourself a beast”

However right or wrong this is simply doesnt matter, but it does give some reasoning behind why people do what they do.

Asking that question is like asking why people use a microwave over a conventional oven. Its pretty simple when you think about it.

And if you are refering to the dangers of stacking, honestly I see more danger in stacking a Big Mac with a Supersize Frie & Coke ED for 12 weeks.

Why, because most who people use these compounds have devoted numerous hours of time and dedication to learning their bodies and educating themselves on proper usage. This is why there are people who have used steroids for years at a time and are in perfect health. How many people do you know who have done this about Micky Ds before they started eating there?

And the fact (or opinion) that someone will never be something is a bit pessimistic to say. Even if this is true, it doesnt mean that people should stop trying and dreaming!

Just my 2cents

PS I love pomegranates! Im drinking pomegranate juice while typing this thread!

Jazz

was there any point to this thread? how did this benefit anyone besides now knowing that contrl and game like pomegranates. i mean usually i learn something from a thread, but this one was just dumb.

pomegranites are pretty tasty, the juice is a bit strong, i like to mix some club soda with it to water it down, that and the bubbles tickle my nose.

Threads where people make blasphemous accusations and baseless assumptions usually have no point. Especially in a thread specifically dealing with AAS where someone starts preaching about their skewed opinion.

And I find the topic of pomegranate juice to be very relative, thank you! It’s believed to raise HDL, lower LDL, improve circulation, remove arterial plaque, and is 3x more a powerful antioxidant than green tea. Overall, it’s a great addition to a diet while on cycle.