Is it Weird to Be Attracted to Muscular Girls?

You’re broadcasting too lol

I dunno what exactly maybe jealously of other guys arms, disapproval of other people wanting to look better or put their best foot forward (best arm up lol?) or maybe you have Sherlock Holmes like observational skillz

2 Likes

I don’t know any, and am not into, jacked girls, and your flavor is your flavor, but I feel like they would probably have fairly assertive personalities. Perhaps…you try being assertive? I dunno if asking a bunch of dudes on the internet for permission is the best place to start when going for a girl who can crush children’s skulls with her bare hands.

Also, be a dude and collect some numbers from lonely guys on here to give to all those dimes that throw themselves on you.

I was wondering this too.
"Hey guys, I find an attractive girl who has an interest in the same hobby I do attractive…is that weird? "

images%20(5)
(yulia shenkarenko)

Honestly I’m hoping this just turns into a thread about chicks who lift…

1 Like

Gotta say that right arm kinda freaks me out.

Does crossfit count? srs

yeah shes attractive too

Jamie’s body in this picture is what I’m going for. The muscle isn’t like what your posting but that is all I want. I personally think this is sexy and anything more is too much. I’m honestly surprised guys like the bigger muscles on females.

Sure

Not going out with anyone who has biggrr and more vascular arms than me lol

Sound like you need to become a crossiftttererer :biohazard:

mmmmmmmmmmmm, something, something about this one…

yeah goddam

your suprissed? explain hahaha

Also all my friends make fun of me for this so idk if its like a common chirping or if they actually think its messed up… Ill show them a picture of a jacked girl and they will be like “im not into that… she would f*ck me”.

Not sure why you keep blathering on about stuff we’ve all already said nobody cares about.

Do you expect everyone to change what they are saying because you keep throwing more of the same example at them?

1 Like

At your service.

I’d live by that rule myself but in my state it would narrow the dating pool far too much.

I think this is a pretty natural thing to do with you arms when speaking while standing.

2 Likes

Quit caring what others think. In today’s world no one really cares. Even if you find something attractive that most guys don’t (which doesn’t appear to be the case), that would be a good thing. Like, if you were super attracted to fat women, that would be about the best thing ever. There would literally be approachable available down to earth women everywhere for you.

That said, I like muscular and strong but not the lean thing so much. Something body wise like Jackie Bigger: