Is it Weird to Be Attracted to Muscular Girls?

Her?

Not exactly my cup of tea, but she’s a good looking woman.

and this:

Huh, does he/she have a penis? Is she/he a tranny? These people are morons.

She’s hot, don’t think you’re weird for being into women with that body type. That’s as far as I would like my woman to go though, anything more than that much muscle is too much for me.

3 Likes

It’s actually bradley martin with a pony tail, so…

I’m gonna bet half of the people in this thread will turn gay for a night if I introduced them to really hot Thai trannies in real life.

Such a conservative number

1 Like

I’ve been to Thailand and concur. Got watch them Kathoey…

1 Like

Yeah you’ve seen the tiny ones with the really good ass and boob jobs. If they fixed their voices, I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart from real women.

1 Like

Ya, man, it’s pretty nuts over there. I even heard they shave their Adam’s apple down (not sure if that’s true or common for a someone transitioning…).

We went and watched “The Pussy Show” in Pattaya Beach. I don’t even wanna think about how many of the performers were post-op dudes.

2 Likes

Triggered.

3 Likes

She is really big IRL you see her in videos next to juicy guys and she outangles them nevermind natty dudes.

I’m not certain how that lady is too muscular? She’s flexing in those pics…pics that are flattering to her physique, and she’s likely dieted down for them (just a guess). Outside of posing for photos, she’s going to be relaxed & soft. (and yes guys, you too are soft when relaxed… walking around bowed up with ILS doesn’t count). And if google is correct…she’s 5’5 ad 135? Unless you are a runt of a male, that’s a very small woman.

Don’t even understand how this is a discussion? The average American male has no problem breeding with these Ham Beasts I see in Walmart… how this lady could seem undesirable in any way, seems impossible.

15 Likes

Thread was worth a read just for this.

8 Likes

Hahaha I was going to throw that quote out there as well, day = made…ham beasts…

3 Likes

Next to other people for reference

4 Likes

Alright now I’m turned on. This chick is HOT.

4 Likes

I would.

I would prefer her ‘off cycle’ but still, I would.

1 Like

Don’t androgens increase libido in women?

Was going to go full savage in my reply here. But you never go full savage.

The girls I know on steroids have told me that yes, steroids greatly increase their libido.

Cassandra Martin is 100% not my type. And that being said, she’s 100% hot as fuck. She doesn’t have a remotely masculine face, she’s gorgeous. How in the hell would it be gay to be attracted to her?

are you the ‘low key autism’ guy?

5 Likes