T Nation

Is It Time?

[quote]DPH wrote:
you’ve got to be fucking kidding me…

• you run four miles four to five days a week
  • you lift weights for an hour and a half four to five days a week
  • you only eat 2700 calories a day

and you wonder why you’re not making gains?

are you really that stupid?

eat more and cut down on the heavy cardio…problem solved…

you don’t need AAS you need to start using your brain![/quote]

To those of you who offered actual advise thank you for the help. you all seem very knowledgeable about this sort of thing.

To the others why the hell do you have to be a prick to people asking advise. just give the advise you want and move on. There isn’t a forum in the world that doesn’t have assholes like you i guess.
Thanks guys and I’m going to follow your advise first.

I would point you toward the Carb Cycling Codex. I haven’t tried it, but it looks pretty solid for what you want(gain LBM instead of fat). I would agree on cutting down on running and eating more. I would still try to eat pretty clean, but don’t obsess over it unless you start to look ‘soft’.

A good idea to replace the running would be either sprints as were mentioned, or try Tabatas after lifting.

I did my first and second cycles when I was 23, and made good gains but got real puffy and didn’t keep what I gained. Didn’t really know what I was doing either, but I have made more permanent gains the older I’ve gotten and the more intelligently I have trained. I’m 29(not old by any means), and the strongest I’ve ever been.

My opinion is to try the options which were given above, and see where that takes you, before going to the needle. Like the man said, the stronger a foundation you lay beforehand, the better the building.

Regardless, definitely do tons of research before using. And make sure you have everything you will need before you start the cycle, in case you can’t get it later.

[quote]CTskydive wrote:
DPH wrote:

you don’t need AAS you need to start using your brain!

To those of you who offered actual advise thank you for the help. you all seem very knowledgeable about this sort of thing.

To the others why the hell do you have to be a prick to people asking advise. just give the advise you want and move on. There isn’t a forum in the world that doesn’t have assholes like you i guess.
[/quote]

Do you know why this is a typical response CT? Because there are literally hundreds of these posts a month. Always someone who thinks juice is the end all be all. If your diet and training don’t check off properly why not fix that first? You by far have not even begun to be flamed. To echo what you said, there are people like YOU on every forum we post in.

threads like this are why I don’t frequent this place much anymore…

[quote]CTskydive wrote:
DPH wrote:

you don’t need AAS you need to start using your brain!

[/quote]

hey CTskydive,

I read your Small Cycle for First post…

you are a fucking idiot!

it’s dumbass’s like you that give intelligent AAS users a bad name…

1. you don’t need AAS
  2. you know nothing about them
  3. do yourself and the rest of us a favor and follow the advice I gave you earlier…

DPH - “eat more and cut down on the heavy cardio…problem solved…”