Is It That Dangerous to Be on for Life?

I have talked about my first useless cycle that I have done here in this thread:

I still didn’t get a blood test - I am planning to do one in July - but so far my sex drive is good - but still not comparable with my old self-
Anyway; I am planning to start taking testosterone forever after doing my blood test.
Since I find it useless to do a cycle and then come off and lose most of your gains and have low energy and sex drive for months and you will end up on TRT anyway, so why I will bother myself with recovery and PCT?!

My plan is to take 250mg test sus every week for 10 weeks until I drop my bodyfat below 12% and then do a blast for another 10 weeks 500mg test and then cruising with 125mg test sustanon e5d and then do another blast and cruise for years with test only.
Maybe later I will add winny or npp.
My questions are:
1- Is this very dangerous on fertility? I have heard many doctors say that they never seen a case of someone that didn’t manage to recover his spermatogenesis after steroid abuse!! It seems to me not a big risk people who decided to start smoking maybe put themselves in a bigger risk.
2- What can I stack with test after several blasts and cruises? the stack that causes the least sides? I want to avoid orals and 19 nors but I am afraid that all the others are very expensive and very week at the same time! it seems the only reasonable steroid is test.
3- Do you think that is very reckless to decide doing that in an early age?. I live in Turkey and here you can buy Test sustanon and primo without prescription from the pharmacy so I am afraid if I had to leave Turkey then maybe I will struggle to buy test! and maybe the government will suddenly decide to be more strict!!

Risky, but ways to recover if needed. I’d get a baseline test before you start TRT. Make sure you’ve got good swimmers to start with

It’s individual. Some are sterile after awhile others are not. Hcg /hmg works while on trt for most to restore fertility.

If you’re not prone to hair loss, primo is good for most. I like tbol as an oral. You can’t run it so the time though. Probably 6 weeks or less if best.

How old are you? Doing this is increasing risk for several serious health issues. Moderation is your friend. I probably only have a few blasts left for my risk tolerance, and I’ve only run two moderate ones.

1 Like

I am 23 years old.
Is winstrol much more effective than primobolan? I know it is more dangerous on the liver

Probably a bad idea at 23. Do you have blood work? You may have really good levels to start with.

I decided i will do this when i was 15… i started when i was 18… Im 32, i have never for a second tought, that i made a mistake or something.