Is it Stupid to Drink a 60g Protein Shake?

Drink 60grams of protein in a single shake? Now I decided to place this In pharma because I am in fact on cycle. I assume that makes a difference as obviously one of testosterone’s functions is protein synthesis. I just want to know if I’m wasting my money on protein? So boys, what’s the consensus? Two 60 gram shakes? Or 4 30 gram shakes?

Edit: Guess I should say they’re 56 gram shakes as each scoop is 28. Whatever.

Spread it out. Probably won’t make too much of a difference either way long term if total protein is hit

That’s what I was thinking it wouldn’t matter if I hit macro goals of 220g. However, it would likely be best to spread it out. I guess that I was expecting some scientific based evidence response. I do believe I read somewhere that you can only absorb 30g at a time. Idk if that’s true or not, if it is, I assume that would change with elevated testosterone levels. Idk I already spent hundreds on the cycle, I guess I just want to be as efficient as possible with protein. More for maximization of the cycle benefits but protein powder isn’t cheap either. Anyways, thanks for the response… I do hope someone ways in with some facts.

Since we’re in the pharma sub, what supplements are good to add to a cycle? Like gnc ones.

Thanks

Edit: wording and to add

Lol yeah, after I said that I googled it. One of the write-ups on broscience .co was the 30g myth. Anyways, thanks for the response bro.

I think it’s OK.

2 60g shakes or 4 30g shakes or even 3 shakes of 40g… do as you like man.

If you want, you you can try more variations to see if there’s difference. But I don’t really see a point in it. Difference is probably minor if it exists.

yeah man I feel you. How the hell would you be able to see the difference though honestly. I don’t even know what that would look like.

1 Like

I think John Meadows wrote somewhere that he likes to take 2 scoops of Plazma plus 3-4 scoops of Mag-10 peri workout. That would be 60-70 grams.

I think you shoulda learned the basics of nutrition before going on cycle.

2 Likes

Is that what you think? Well even though your response was useless to me, thanks anyways.

1 Like

Sorry bro, I’m not aware. Are those protein supps?

Protein, branched carbs and electrolytes.

lol word just googled it, thanks bro for your input