Is it Safe to Eat Eggs Raw?

[quote]fitness4lyfe wrote:
shit well the principal musten of taken the wrong eggs then[/quote]

You should do a lot more reading and a lot less posting. You have a lot to learn, but everyone has to start somewhere.

It scares me that out of millions of sperm, you were the fastest.

[quote]Amonero wrote:

It scares me that out of millions of sperm, you were the fastest.[/quote]

A retard beating other retards in a race full of retards doesn’t mean much, though.

2nd place finisher was a sperm with a more severe chromosomal nondisjunction.

Um yeah I’ve been going through a dozen eggs or more a day (all raw) for the last 6-7 months straight, and judging by my meet results, overall progress, and lack of sickness, they’ve treated me well.

Fitness4lyfe, I gave you the benefit of the doubt initially in the beginner’s forum, but after reading this nonsense by you, you REALLY need to shut up, read more, and post less if you intend to stick around with a bunch of people more advanced than yourself.

Newsflash

You don’t know everything. Your principal doesn’t know everything. Most of the public knows jack-shit about nutrition and lifting. You’re young and skinny and weak. If you want to change the skinny and weak part, and live past the young part, talk less and listen more, for your own good.

[quote]Color wrote:
Hi I was just wondering if it’s safe to eat the eggs raw (crack into a glass and drink). I really would much rather do that than have to cook them all the time and it’d save me some time too. How safe is this to do on a regular basis? I try and eat about 8-12 eggs a day. I’ve heard someone say it was unsafe to do so but I always see so many people doing it. What’s the deal?![/quote]

OP, easiest way to do it is throw some milk, protein powder, and eggs in a blender, blend, and chug. You don’t even notice the eggs, they even make it a bit thicker.

Or you can do as I did for 4-5 months before I got around to buying a blender, and crack 12 eggs into a shaker cup, shake, and drink away! Not tasty, but it feels hardcore.

Actually its not all taht good, raw eggs contains ALOT of bacteria and the cholesterol, cholesterol… it has sooo much, my school principal used to be a olympic lifter, and he came out 2nd place, he was actually pretty strong but heate so many raw eggs that now he can be joining sumo games.[/quote]

cholesterol is a very poor marker for heart disease. 50% of people who have heart disease have “low to normal” cholesterol, whatever that means. Cholesterol is not a cause of heart disease but rather a response.

Arterial damage, through inflammation, causes cholesterol to be synthesized at a greater rate, since one of the body’s primary means of combating damage is through the synthesis of new cells. Cell membranes are 50-75% cholesterol by weight.

Heart disease is a disease of inflammation, not of high cholesterol.

[quote]0mar wrote:

Actually its not all taht good, raw eggs contains ALOT of bacteria and the cholesterol, cholesterol… it has sooo much, my school principal used to be a olympic lifter, and he came out 2nd place, he was actually pretty strong but heate so many raw eggs that now he can be joining sumo games.[/quote]

cholesterol is a very poor marker for heart disease. 50% of people who have heart disease have “low to normal” cholesterol, whatever that means. Cholesterol is not a cause of heart disease but rather a response.

Arterial damage, through inflammation, causes cholesterol to be synthesized at a greater rate, since one of the body’s primary means of combating damage is through the synthesis of new cells. Cell membranes are 50-75% cholesterol by weight.

Heart disease is a disease of inflammation, not of high cholesterol.[/quote]

Atta boy, you tell’em. lol.

What is the point of even going the raw eggs route? Simply so you can guzzle them down as opposed to having to slowly eat them ?

I’ve tried raw eggs, but my stomach could only handle the organic stuff which sells for $5+ a carton. Not worth it.

Drinking “battery” eggs gave me bad diarrhea for a few days.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
What is the point of even going the raw eggs route? Simply so you can guzzle them down as opposed to having to slowly eat them ?

I’ve tried raw eggs, but my stomach could only handle the organic stuff which sells for $5+ a carton. Not worth it.

Drinking “battery” eggs gave me bad diarrhea for a few days.[/quote]

It’s a helluva lot faster that way, and for people like myself living in barracks, we don’t have a way to cook them (I don’t consider microwave a viable option, yuck). Your stomach gets used to it anyways. I went from having a tough time drinking 6 eggs, to (on 2 occasions) being able to drink 24 eggs all at once without puking or getting the shits.

I wonder if the OP will ever show his face around here again after such a brilliant start.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:

[quote]Amonero wrote:

A retard beating other retards in a race full of retards doesn’t mean much, though.

2nd place finisher was a sperm with a more severe chromosomal nondisjunction.[/quote]

I would imagine it looked something like this.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:

[quote]Amonero wrote:

2nd place finisher was a sperm with a more severe chromosomal nondisjunction.[/quote]

I would imagine it looked something like this.

[/quote]

Brilliant, that made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. Well played, you have now turned this thread up to 11.

Words cannot capture the LOL.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I wonder if the OP will ever show his face around here again after such a brilliant start.[/quote]

huh?

[quote]Color wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I wonder if the OP will ever show his face around here again after such a brilliant start.[/quote]

huh?[/quote]

It took you that long to come up with such a response?

um… i’m not sure it was the OP who you’re thinking of westcoast. “huh?” probably would have been my reaction to if i was the OP.

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
um… i’m not sure it was the OP who you’re thinking of westcoast. “huh?” probably would have been my reaction to if i was the OP.[/quote]

Thanks for correcting me, I did mean the fitness4lyfe kid.

I’ve watched that video 2-3 times now and bust out laughing every time.

I don’t need to go into much detail but to tell you to look into the differnce between HDL and LDL Cholesterol.

Ask your all knowing principal since he knows so much and search it before you post dumb shit.

5-10 eggs everyday,raw,not a fucking problem,.,

im eating eggs raw now, dont even bother to take the shell off