T Nation

Is it possible...

…that 2cc’s of t200 (anyones guess as to how much test that actually is) and 400mg equipose per week is not enough for me (a 175 lb, 5’10", 12% bf, 23 year old male) to grow?? I’ve been on this for 2 weeks (along with ari/clomid) and I’m up a measely 5 pounds! Training and nutrition are completely in order, too!! Am I just an unlucky bastard who doesn’t respond to juice, or should I try more (like adding 500mg sust/week)? Thanks.

Because of the arimidex and clomid you’ll have less water retention, i.e. less water weight. Also I can’t remeber what ester is used in t200, but it will take more time before you have enough test in you’re system if it’s a long one.

It’s enanthate, so I would have thought I’d get more of a bump by now, also, I’m using 50mg ad-50/day. Most of the weight gain has probably been due to just eating more! Any more feedback would be appreciated.

I would give it any other couple of weeks the EQ is a long lasting ester, very similar to deca, So it takes a while to kick in. Keep eating, If you were taking Fina and Dbol I would say something is wrong but you are probally fine

You’ll see your biggest gains in weeks 4-7, then gradually dimishing. Noticeable gains (non-water weight) begin at week 3 for most.