Is It Possible to Eat Too Little?

Hi,

I have been working out for about 3 months and seen decent results. I have been doing the body for life program. I am 5’10 and weigh 180 and I am starting to see definition. I recently ordered some HOT-ROX and Methoxy-7, and hopefully that will help. I want to get lean and see my abs (they are starting to come out) - my friend said she wants to see them and I want to show them if you know what I mean. I am taking a multi-vitamin, calcium, cla, fish oil, and l-glutamine.

Here is what I eat most of the time.

Myoplex shake in the morning with a scoop of whey protein.

I snack on almonds throughout the day. I drink about 60 - 80 grams of protein via whey protein shakes (excluding what I get in the morning).

I get a chicken breast/rice/vegtables plate from the coffee shop next door (cooked with water) and eat it in 2 seperate meals a day.

And I’ll eat pure protein bar with 32 grams of protein and 5 net carbs.

That is sort of it. I have not made the effort to make sure I have all the right foods, I figure if I can survive on fewer calories, I’ll lose fat faster.

But, I don’t want to hit the gym 6 days a week only to blow it because I am not eating right.

Thanks! This is an awesome site…

Richard

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

Check this out, especially for the nutritional links. You sound like you are not eating enough based on what you posted.

Nate,

Thanks a lot for the link.

R