Is It Possible to Eat 50 Eggs In 3 Hours?

I was reading the post about the person wanting to eat 32 eggs a day, and people were posting that it’s impossible to eat 50 eggs. And my roomate bet me 50 bucks that I couldn’t eat 50 eggs in 3 hours (before reading that post). So my question is, is that possible?

one way to find out.

Sure it’s possible, especially in 3 hours. I think your best bet though is to get them all in as quick as possible. It seems that’s what those competitive eaters do, fill up before their stomach realizes it.

Watch the movie, “Cool Hand Luke”, before you eat the eggs. Paul Newman did it in the movie, and you might be able to pick up a few hints.

Good Luck!

I might have placed eating 50 eggs on TC’s list of 12 things you don’t have to do.

One of the world-ranked strongmen says he eats a dozen eggs for breakfast along with 2-3 lbs of bacon!

Amazingly, he’s one of the smaller, leaner guys in that field of endeavor. His name escapes me at the moment.

Seriously, 50 eggs would be about 300 g of protein, which is not very high according to some people. You couldn’t pick a better-digested or utilized gross protein to fulfill your needs.

As much as I love eggs, I could see myself feeling like Cool Hand Luke after eating 50/day.

Sonya Thomas, 105lbs, ate 65 hard boiled eggs in 6min 40sec. She competes in the Nathan’s Hot Dog eating contest and others. I believe she’s ranked #3 behind Kobayashi and Chestnut.

Cool Hand Luke is her bitch.

How are these eggs to be consumed? Hard boiled? If you get to choose, scramble them, it’ll be much easier.

By the way, I would throw up after eating them. If you decide not to, them please keep a camera close by and inform us of how your life is going for the following 24 hours. I’m sure it’ll be interesting…

Didn’t they try this on Jackass as well? I say do it. Video tape too for a good laugh if things go sour.

Thanks guys, I was just wondering because when I looked it up on google to see if it was possible, I found that there is actually a book called “no one can eat 50” eggs. But if some girl can eat 65 in 7 minutes then I can certaintly eat 50 in 3 hour.

I am pretty small 170 lbs but i think I can handle it. Also you guys said scrambled would be the best way to go. I was gonna do it hard boiled, because it’s easy to cook and I could have them cold when I eat them (plus he is doing the cooking, and he is not the greatest cook. Don’t wanna eat 50 bad scrambled eggs).

Also do you think I could take a dump within the 3 hour period to make room. All I know for sure is that I am gonna have some smelly gas for a while. I’ll let you guys know how I do regardless.

O yeah, I dont want to throw them up because I want to gain weight and this will definently help me. But I am worried about the consequences, what do you all think will happen if I keep them down.

[quote]Wrestler14 wrote:
O yeah, I dont want to throw them up because I want to gain weight and this will definently help me. But I am worried about the consequences, what do you all think will happen if I keep them down.[/quote]

you will gain weight.

50 x 70 = 3500 calories in one “meal”… That is quite a bit of saturated fat though.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
50 x 70 = 3500 calories in one “meal”… That is quite a bit of saturated fat though. [/quote]

Just to keep it straight, egss have only ~1.5 gms sat. fat per egg. That would add up, however, with 50 eggs.