T Nation

Is It Ok To Stack These?

I jsut order Animal m-stak, DHEA, and HGH. I was wondering if it was alirght to take all three at a time, or is that going overboard?

First off, this belongs in the S&N section.

Secondly, I hope you didn’t buy orally administered HGH - it’s completely useless.

Somehow I bet you didnt even buy HGH… you probably bought something that claims to “boost” your own levels and didnt even know it. DHEA and M Stak are both OTC supplements and nothing close to AAS, like Schmazz says, this belongs in the S&N section.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
First off, this belongs in the S&N section.

Secondly, I hope you didn’t buy orally administered HGH - it’s completely useless.[/quote]

HAHA, I was thinking this same thing! I’m thinking how did this guy get a hold of legit GH to stack with OTC supps. It’s got to be junk.

To the OP, return the HGH. I’m not sure about the DHEA or Animal stuff, but I definitely know the HGH is crap.

Well there is that and then the fact that, why the hell would you take only GH by itself without some sort of AAS? Not to mention the fact that what he is considering “stacking” it with is just stupid and would have virtually no effect on the so called “GH.”