T Nation

Is it My Genetic Limitation?

Whats up Brothers TNation, I started training when i was 68 kg, made a decent progress right now i am 88 kg ( dont know about BF perc ) have 40 cm arm that doesnt grow anymore almost 1 year and lagging chest that grows but in a tempo same as tortoise… taking 2800 calories from clean foods and protein shake … i starting to think that its my genetic limitation What i have didnt tried ben pakulski program dorian yatess pyramid reverse pyramid and so om …
think i have shit genetics

thoughts brothers ?

I don’t think it is your limit. I think you should maybe change up your training routine, try something new (that’s proven) and stick with it. You could try 5/3/1 Boring But Big for consistent progress in strength and size. Or you could try WS4SB. If you want to try something different you could try the routine from the recent Serge Nubret article.

Whatever routine you try you really need to increase your calories. 2800 isn’t enough. Try increasing by 500kcal. If still no gain, titrate up another 500kcal until you find the amount you need to start gaining again. It is different for everyone but I can guarantee you it is more than 2800kcal.

Have you tried eating MORE than exactly 2,800 calories?

Your left trap seems larger than your right trap. Do you spend a fair amount of time at a computer, resting on your left elbow?

I’ve noticed my traps are the same, so I’m trying to figure out the source of it.

Even if there is a genetically set, pre-determined limit it’s impossible to reach it because it’s impossible to do things perfectly.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Have you tried eating MORE than exactly 2,800 calories?[/quote]

This pretty much should have been the most obvious response. 2800 calories a day while being over 190 lbs while hardly looking like you lift weights, and you think you reached your genetic ceiling?!?!

The most basic solutions are most often the best so just eat more. If i was you i would be eating around 20 times my body weight in calories per day which for you would be about 3800 calories per day.

Also in case it needs to be said don’t just eat another 1000 extra calories of junk food keep it clean.

raise calories and train harder

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

This pretty much should have been the most obvious response. 2800 calories a day while being over 190 lbs while hardly looking like you lift weights, and you think you reached your genetic ceiling?!?!

The most basic solutions are most often the best so just eat more. If i was you i would be eating around 20 times my body weight in calories per day which for you would be about 3800 calories per day.

Also in case it needs to be said don’t just eat another 1000 extra calories of junk food keep it clean.[/quote]

yep

It’s over you might as well give up and troll bodybuilding internet forums.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
[/quote]

First post you ever wrote that made me laugh.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
[/quote]

LOL.

OP you’ve reached your limit time to get on the roids and synthol.

no

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
no[/quote]

I’m cutting right now at 202 lbs and I eat 3000 cals/day. Eat more food.

Squats and Milk!
(and Pullovers)

Have you tried rest?
My guess is you think you know and you repeat so you stalled.
If you have not do it in a long time you might try an upper/lower body split.
Or same about a legs, push, pull split.
Your body is smart if you were short on calories you would not carry all that fat.
Sorry but maybe what you need is brutal honesty.
Also varying reps range, numbers of sets, less isolation work.
What you think will not work might because you might not have tried it.
All the best!

thank you everyone cynics and those who gave me positive responses … i love critisism …

i will raise up my calories … and change my routine…

but what you guys dont know is that im hardgainer Ectomorph

maximum 3000 but had vomiting feeling … especialy on tuna

[quote]Antitheist wrote:
but what you guys dont know is that im hardgainer Ectomorph[/quote]

Just like everyone else.

[quote]Antitheist wrote:
but what you guys dont know is that im hardgainer Ectomorph[/quote]

Everyone is a fucking “hardgainer”

Do you think there are people here who barely go to the gym or eat anything and look amazing?

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Your left trap seems larger than your right trap. Do you spend a fair amount of time at a computer, resting on your left elbow?
I’ve noticed my traps are the same, so I’m trying to figure out the source of it.[/quote]
left trap being bigger than right - maybe beacuse i always carry heavy bag with left hand