Is It Ever Okay to Hit a Woman?

[quote]clip11 wrote:
a woman (who was a dike) that was 275 pounds at like 5’11 or 6’0. It was that solid weight. Her 2nd part time job was being a bouncer. She claimed to be able to bench press 315 pounds

In her case, I think it would be perfectly acceptable to hit a woman. She could easily hurt a grown man with her bare fists.[/quote]

^ no way i’d take a swing at that, no matter how bad the sammich was…

I dated an insane, crazy, horrible bitch for a while at the beginning of college, and she recently took it upon herself to file for an injunction against dating violence against me. I haven’t hit a girl since I was a little kid, and I never did anything aggressive or violent with her. I dated this girl for over a year and she never even saw me hit a guy. I’m a very calm, relaxed person, and I try to avoid fights. Anyway, she just wanted attention, and to hurt me/punish me, and didn’t care about the fact that it would screw up my life.

She went to the police, and told them I was harassing her (she showed them some emails in which I was polite and calm, and told her I wouldn’t keep emailing her if she was just going to tell me to leave her alone), and said that I had violently shoved her in to a car six months ago. They showed up at my door, that night, at 11:30, to serve me with the notice, informing me that I couldn’t go anywhere near her apartment, the mall (in which she works), or anywhere near her car. If I owned any guns, I was to turn them over.

If a permanent injunction is granted, you are labeled as a violent offender. You have to disclose it when applying for a job, it shows up on background checks, it can affect where you’re allowed to live, if you get pulled over and they run your plate, you show up as a dangerous person. I spent two weeks freaking out, being told by my attorney father (also an attorney) that judges are reluctant to dismiss these, because they don’t want their names in the news if they dismiss one, and the guy goes and kills the girl. So I went to court, where I listened to my ex lie blatantly to the judge.

My attorney had actual EVIDENCE of my ex’s lies, stuff that contradicted everything she was saying. The judge argued with my attorney every step of the way, arguing that what she was presenting was insignificant. In the end, the evidence in my favor was overwhelming, and he reluctantly dismissed it, after telling me that I had better stay away from her in the future.

In short, I almost had my future damaged/ruined for being ACCUSED of hitting a girl. She actually did hit me, multiple times, during our relationship. Imagine if I had tried to pursue the same legal action? yeah right. It was scary, but it provided a great look in to how the law is designed. Would I hit a woman? Not unless my life depended on it.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
haven’t you already made this thread[/quote]

x2[/quote]

HH is getting Senile. Happens to all old guys eventually.

My ex husband was an MP in the Army. Domestic dispute calls were common. He went to a house one night and said her husband had hit her. He questioned both of them. He turned to the woman and said did you hit him? She said YES I hit him first. He pulled his cuffs out and said you’re under arrest for assault. She stuttered and stammered and was outraged that SHE was being charged. He took them both in. I bet she never hit a man again thinking she could play the female card and get away with it.

Oh crap, sorry for the double post. Just remembered an attorney I worked for in the late 80’s. Divorce case and they were in court and the wife said the husband hit her. When questioned about the circumstances, this is what came out. Husband: You’re not taking my kids away from me. Wife: What makes you think they’re YOUR kids? Whutabitch.

?

[quote]Nards wrote:
I think to save yourself any trouble it’s still a better idea to walk away.
[/quote]

Unless your life is at risk, I 100% agree that you must walk away. There is a crazy double standard here, but it exists and it’s not going to change, so be smart and restrain yourself or remove yourself from the situation.

So does anyone think the man in the video was justified in doing what he did?

Looks like she got what she deserved. My mother always said , “If a woman steps to you like a man, put her down like a man.” I would avoid hitting anyone if I could, male or female, but certain things I am going to react to. If she spat on me I would have dropped her without a thought.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:
My mother always said , “If a woman steps to you like a man, put her down like a man.”
[/quote]

hahaha thats an awesome “Like my mom always said”

Yes. If the story told is in fact true, then she got what was coming to her.

A couple of good videos for reference-

But seriously I would never hit a woman unless it was absolutely necessary for my or someone else’s safety. I definitely wouldn’t do it just because I was pissed.

Women who attack men deserve to be treated like one. Period. I am truly tired of that “no man can hit a woman” crap. That may have made sense when women were viewed as “the weaker sex” but with all of this “equality” should come separation from that line of thinking.

I know way too many women who act like they can pimp slap a dude and that the guy will still go to jail if he so much as pushes her out the way.

The sad thing is, I am sure many judges and juries still think that way.

I was glad to see a DC movie (the last one about alternate earths with the justice league", where Superman pulled no punches with Super Woman.

50 years ago, they probably would have been censored for that.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/25481693/index.html

This particular case is about a man who slapped a woman down after she spit in his face and kicked him. According to witnesses, she was the aggressor. In court, the prosecutor asked him is it ever ok to hit a woman, he said in that case, yes.

In my opinion, I have to agree with him. If a woman wants to act like a man, she can get treated like one, and when such treatment comes, they shouldn’t play the “i’m a woman” card. And then some women are just huge and strong. I remember at this one job I worked at, it was a woman (who was a dike) that was 275 pounds at like 5’11 or 6’0. And it wasn’t that flabby kind of weight. It was that solid weight. She dressed like a guy and had masculine mannerisms. Her 2nd part time job was being a bouncer. She claimed to be able to bench press 315 pounds, which looking at her, I don’t think is too far fetched.

In her case, I think it would be perfectly acceptable to hit a woman. She could easily hurt a grown man with her bare fists. But in general, I think it’s a case by case basis.[/quote]

It easy Headhu…I mean Clip. Just remember these five steps.

1. Bitch steps out of line.
  2. Punch her in the face
  3. Buy her a vibrator (because you feel guilty)
  4. ???
  5. PROFIT!!!1!!

http://www.machovideo.com/video/Yeah_Im_a_bitch_15382/

I hit a woman once after she kicked me in the balls. 5 days in jail, 2 years of probation, several thousand dollars in attorneys fees later, and I probably won’t do that again.

Still shows up on background checks 16 years later too- as simple assault, reckless endangerment. That is no fun at job interviews. Usually marks the uncomfortable end to an otherwise good conversation.

[quote]SkinnyFatWhitey wrote:
^ Just think… What Would Wayne Brady Do?[/quote]

Your gif is fuckin hilarious hahaha

Here is short but true story. When I was in Highschool,in p.e, a male teacher was yelling in a girls face then the girl spit at his face 3 times.lol Well, the teacher dropped her down and started bashing her skull in. Everybody was in shock but nobody even cared to help.lol The teacher was fired.

Women are people and they can be hit. What’s the big deal?

I’m not violent but if the time came where a woman pissed me off and hit me first she’s getting floored.

Same as a 165 pound guy…he can get rocked…old men…slain…18+ you’re pretty much open for teh painz