T Nation

Is HOT-ROX Right For Me?

ok well i have a question. im about 200 pounds and im 5’11. i saw this HOT-ROX supplement and i was interested. i just started recently to go to the gym this is my 2nd week. i go mondays tuesdays thursdays and saturdays. i work out for a hour and a half. im trying to lose weight and tone my body. is this right for me or if anyone can make a differant suggestion. Thank you very much.

You used the word “tone” so no.

I suggest you get your training and diet in order first - what’s your diet look like at the moment?

If you’ve only just started working out, you will have decent “beginner” results if you’ve got a good routine, and I don’t see a need for such supplements when you’re just starting off.

The beginner thread has a lot of essential reading for someone like yourself, just use the search button above.

so what is a good supplement to tone my body? i dont want to be a huge bodylifter. i just want to get rid of some fat and tone myself.

I just saw the website and have been reading some of the posts. I guess i really dont have a steady diet. I’m in the office all day and usually when people go get lunch i order salads. What kind of diet do you guys recomend?

[quote]scooter2424 wrote:
so what is a good supplement to tone my body? i dont want to be a huge bodylifter. i just want to get rid of some fat and tone myself.[/quote]

Hard work is the best supplement, and all it costs is time.

Stop using the word tone!

so what is a good supplement to tone my body? i dont want to be a huge bodylifter. i just want to get rid of some fat and tone myself.[/quote]

The purpose of HOT-ROX isn’t to make one into a huge bodybuilder. It is a fat burner, it’s intended purpose it to increase the rate and amount of fat lost when one is monitoring their nutrition and activity levels with the goal of losing fat.

Yes, if you have the two aforementioned areas nailed down it will help you lose that unwanted fat on your body. It won’t turn you into a huge bodybuilder however, or Ronnie Coleman would have already bought it all. And yes, quit saying tone!

D

I just saw the website and have been reading some of the posts. I guess i really dont have a steady diet. I’m in the office all day and usually when people go get lunch i order salads. What kind of diet do you guys recomend?[/quote]

Go to the top of the “Beginners Forum” and read “Are you a beginner?” and all the articles contained in it.

alright i mean im only trying to get into shape, is that better than tone? :slight_smile: but should i even go on a supplement or just work out.

alright i mean im only trying to get into shape, is that better than tone? :slight_smile: but should i even go on a supplement or just work out. [/quote]

Look dude, if you want our help you need to first go and read those articles.

You need to have a basic understanding of the concepts before we can even begin to help you.

This is not a place where people will just hold your hand and tell you what to do.

We want to see that your actually committed before wasting our breath going over everything. In case your wondering you can show you are committed by first reading the threads pointed out to you and basing your questions on further undertanding the concepts discussed.

Don’t worry we all want to help you , but like I said you need a basic understanding before we actually can.

Help us help you. lol that was gay. lol

Damnit Panik your avatar has been permanently implanted into my brain at this point…not that this is entirely bad but I have to get real work done sometimes …

[quote]jpersinger wrote:
Damnit Panik your avatar has been permanently implanted into my brain at this point…not that this is entirely bad but I have to get real work done sometimes … [/quote]

If you have Internet Explorer 7 you can zoom in on it and it is full scale :slight_smile:

Yeah, I just figured this out after I posted the first time LOL. Whatever you do T-Men, do not right click and view image…your productivity for the day will be at an end! She is so naughty…

More on topic, new guy do the reading like it has been stated. I would wager that if you are 2 weeks into getting “into shape” you probably do not need the HOT-ROX. You will see significant body comp. changes with a clean diet and proper training regime consisting of compound movements in the gym and high intensity training such as interval running.

Down the line when you have the basics in order HOT-ROX would probably become a more wise decision. Best of luck (although luck will have nothing to do with what you want.)

Welcome to T-Nation.

1. Never say tone.
  2. Never say tone.
  3. We are not friendly to guys that want to tone.
  4. Eat right, sleep right, work hard and improve.
  5. Never say tone.
  6. Use the search button and the newbie threads. They have a wealth of information immeadiately at your disposal. If you ask a question, it takes us time to be able to read it and respond.
  7. Do these things and report back to us in three months. Let us know how it goes.
  8. Never say tone.

lol, tone…

Yes, HOT-ROX is the supplement you want if your goal is fat loss. It’s always worked great for me when I want to lean up after bulking (or I’ll be honest, losing track of my diet for a bit).

However, as a few others have said, since you’re new to training, you can make a lot of progress with just working out and cleaning up your diet. Do this for a bit and when you feel your progress is stalling, then add in the HOT-ROX to ramp things up again.

Yeah, as with pretty much ANY supplement, it’s best to know what you are doing and be working WITH the supplement instead of against it.

They can HELP you, but they won’t go to the gym or burn off calories FOR you. You still have to do the hard WORK yourself…

No toning allowed.

I am not sure why I care in this instance but I hope you stick around scooter. Through hard work you will get what you want. Read up.

Wait… so all this work I’ve been doing is not going to get me toned?

Dammit.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Wait… so all this work I’ve been doing is not going to get me toned?

Dammit.[/quote]

Only if your a bell.

BTW whats brown and sounds like dung? :slight_smile: