Is HOT-ROX for Women Too?

Is HOT-ROX Extreme only for guys, or can girls take it too?

[quote]The Student wrote:
Is HOT-ROX Extreme only for guys, or can girls take it too?[/quote]

Hot-Rox Extreme is appropriate for men and women.

I’ve had a few of my female friends try it, and while they all loved it, I would strongly advise to definitely start with the minimum dose when you start out.

S

What can she expect besides feeling more energy?

If she’s actually training hard and dieting intelligently, she’ll retain more LBM than if she just took your typical OTC stimulant/thermogenic nonsense.

S

Good points
when to bring in HOT-ROX is an interesting question
for example

• if you look for John Berardi’s get shredded diet here,
    The Get Shredded Diet
    you’ll see he recommends HOT-ROX as part of that approach - assuming a gal has hit the teens or already; he doesn’t recommend it prior to that as there’s way better ways to get to that level.

[quote]
However, once you’ve figured out how to slowly and sanely whittle your fat percentage down to the “fairly lean” range (12% or less for men and 19% or less for women) and you’ve learned the habits that help you stay that way, that’s when something like the Get Shredded Diet can be a powerful weapon in your fat loss arsenal.[/quote]

so as part of that process

[quote]
HOT-ROX and Abs+

In terms of fat burners, it’s no surprise that I often shy away from them. However, during your Get Shredded Diet, you’re going to need the appetite suppression, thyroid hormone support, and metabolic rate support that HOT-ROX offers. Plus the energy boost won’t hurt either. [/quote]

hope that helps

mc