T Nation

Is Homosexuality Politically Correct

Why is it that you can praise gayness all day long, say how wonderful homosexuals are, say that we need to look pass who they choose to sleep with and see who they are on the inside and all that bullshit and you can be praised and have the world cheer you on, but the moment you spaek out against it you are censorsed, shut up and told how much of a bigot you are?

Why is it that you cant say AIDS is a primarily gay disease, but you have to say “anyone can get it”? Which is only half true? An earthquake, a very minor one that you could barely feel it, occured here in Michigan about 1998 or so.

Now we all know much more serious and devastating earthquakes can happen in California, but saying “Michigan can get an earthquake too” is to imply that Michigan has an equal chance of having an earthquake that destroys everything just like in California, when in reality, Michigan has nowhere near the same chance.

So saying a white farmgirl in rural North Dakota is at as much of a risk for catching HIV as a flaming gay black man in south central Los Angeles is utterly looney, but its portrayed or implied that they have the same risk.

If you say AIDS is a gay disease, which for all intent and purposes it is, you will be silenced and labeled as homophobic?

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Why is it that you can praise gayness all day long, say how wonderful homosexuals are, say that we need to look pass who they choose to sleep with and see who they are on the inside and all that bullshit and you can be praised and have the world cheer you on, but the moment you spaek out against it you are censorsed, shut up and told how much of a bigot you are?

Why is it that you cant say AIDS is a primarily gay disease, but you have to say “anyone can get it”? Which is only half true? An earthquake, a very minor one that you could barely feel it, occured here in Michigan about 1998 or so.

Now we all know much more serious and devastating earthquakes can happen in California, but saying “Michigan can get an earthquake too” is to imply that Michigan has an equal chance of having an earthquake that destroys everything just like in California, when in reality, Michigan has nowhere near the same chance.

So saying a white farmgirl in rural North Dakota is at as much of a risk for catching HIV as a flaming gay black man in south central Los Angeles is utterly looney, but its portrayed or implied that they have the same risk.

If you say AIDS is a gay disease, which for all intent and purposes it is, you will be silenced and labeled as homophobic?[/quote]

Homosexuality is icky. And you are right. AIDS cases are something like 70% gay male, when they are app. 2-3% if the population.

!!!

Why is it, you ask?
Because we have entered a PC mental landscape.

BTW, this thread is gay. Gay as in happy.

Because if you engage in a high degree of promiscuous, heterosexual behavior (ie multiple partners, no screening, no protection), trusting to the fact that ‘AIDS is a gay disease’, you’re an idiot.

As for the political correctness of homosexuality… I honestly have a great deal of difficulty believing you really care what is politically correct.

What is failed to be mentioned by them is that it is extremely difficult for a man to contract it from a woman. Kevin De Cock, director of World Health Organization stated that “It is very unlikely that there will be a heterosexual epidemic outside Africa”.

http://americansfortruth.com/news/fumento-was-right-on-the-myth-of-heterosexual-aids.html

Read Mr. Fumentos book called “The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS”

Sounds to me like you are trying to justify your bigotry. By saying AIDS is a gay disease, it makes people think they can’t get it if they aren’t gay, which is not at all true. Lesbian sex is actually the safest sex, so you could turn the tables. In the end it isn’t about gay or straight, it is about a deadly disease.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
What is failed to be mentioned by them is that it is extremely difficult for a man to contract it from a woman. Kevin De Cock, director of World Health Organization stated that “It is very unlikely that there will be a heterosexual epidemic outside Africa”.

http://americansfortruth.com/news/fumento-was-right-on-the-myth-of-heterosexual-aids.html

Read Mr. Fumentos book called “The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS”[/quote]

So if you happen to be a woman…

It has nothing to do with being gay. Everything to do with unprotected anal sex.

Just like its not about Cali, its about the fault.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
It has nothing to do with being gay. Everything to do with unprotected anal sex.

Just like its not about Cali, its about the fault.[/quote]

which happens to lay in California.

[quote]Otep wrote:
clip11 wrote:
What is failed to be mentioned by them is that it is extremely difficult for a man to contract it from a woman. Kevin De Cock, director of World Health Organization stated that “It is very unlikely that there will be a heterosexual epidemic outside Africa”.

http://americansfortruth.com/news/fumento-was-right-on-the-myth-of-heterosexual-aids.html

Read Mr. Fumentos book called “The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS”

So if you happen to be a woman…[/quote]

Because of the way sex is a heterosexual woman is at a much higher risk to get it then a PURELY heterosexual man.

And I use the word purely for a reason. They say black women 25-44 are the fastest growing AIDS group and that they get it from heterosexual sex. But thats only a half true statement. What they fail to mention is that these women are getting it from MEN WHO HAVE SEX WITH MEN, BUT STILL REFER TO THEMSELVES AS HETEROSEXUAL! So when these men are researched, they claim to be heterosexual for whatever reason. But since they claim to be heterosexual, it is assumed that if they have HIV, they got it from a woman, which is not true. They got it from having gay sex. These men who re passing it to women are heterosexual in name, but homosexual (or bisexual) in deed.

There are very rare cases in which a non-drug using, purely heterosexual man who sleeps with women only and have always slept with women only, have caught HIV from heterosexual sex.

[quote]1000rippedbuff wrote:
Sounds to me like you are trying to justify your bigotry. By saying AIDS is a gay disease, it makes people think they can’t get it if they aren’t gay, which is not at all true. Lesbian sex is actually the safest sex, so you could turn the tables. In the end it isn’t about gay or straight, it is about a deadly disease.[/quote]

You can call it bigotry if you want, but thats exactly what Im talking about. Im not being a bigot, Im just exposing fact, but since these facts happen to be against gays and what they do, Im a bigot.

So I guess I wouldnt be a bigot if I made a thread presenting proof on how homosexuals are so wonderful and how theyre the greatest thing since sliced bread?

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Why is it that you can praise gayness all day long, say how wonderful homosexuals are, say that we need to look pass who they choose to sleep with and see who they are on the inside and all that bullshit and you can be praised and have the world cheer you on, but the moment you spaek out against it you are censorsed, shut up and told how much of a bigot you are?

Why is it that you cant say AIDS is a primarily gay disease, but you have to say “anyone can get it”? Which is only half true? An earthquake, a very minor one that you could barely feel it, occured here in Michigan about 1998 or so.

Now we all know much more serious and devastating earthquakes can happen in California, but saying “Michigan can get an earthquake too” is to imply that Michigan has an equal chance of having an earthquake that destroys everything just like in California, when in reality, Michigan has nowhere near the same chance.

So saying a white farmgirl in rural North Dakota is at as much of a risk for catching HIV as a flaming gay black man in south central Los Angeles is utterly looney, but its portrayed or implied that they have the same risk.

If you say AIDS is a gay disease, which for all intent and purposes it is, you will be silenced and labeled as homophobic?[/quote]

The Illuminati have a long reach.

[quote]1000rippedbuff wrote:
Sounds to me like you are trying to justify your bigotry. By saying AIDS is a gay disease, it makes people think they can’t get it if they aren’t gay, which is not at all true. Lesbian sex is actually the safest sex, so you could turn the tables. In the end it isn’t about gay or straight, it is about a deadly disease.[/quote]

AIDs is a made up disease. It was invented to milk money from American taxpayers. Several horrible diseases got lumped together, diseases which are more common to drug users and people who engage in anal sex. Africans have a lot of ‘AIDs’ because they can’t afford condoms, don’t want more babies, so they do anal with their women.

The term AIDs was invented because few taxpayers would fund research on dieases common to homos, prossies, and drug abusers.

Best scam of the 20th century!!

I prefer sexually challenged, Thank you.

Yea! Another winner on PWI! (BTW nice illuminati comments HH)

Child, no one is stopping you from talking, nor is anyone trying to cover up any facts.

Here’s some facts from the CDC if anyone is interested:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/us.htm

PDF: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/PDF/us.pdf

OP, you may want to read this if you think it’s a “gay disease”:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa21.htm

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Yea! Another winner on PWI! (BTW nice illuminati comments HH)

Child, no one is stopping you from talking, nor is anyone trying to cover up any facts.

Here’s some facts from the CDC if anyone is interested:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/us.htm

PDF: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/PDF/us.pdf

OP, you may want to read this if you think it’s a “gay disease”:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa21.htm

[/quote]

These are all gov websites. I trust them like I trust Obama and his boss Nancy.

If HIV causes AIDs, why isn’t ‘Magic’ Johnson dead? Why do a lot of people have this benign virus and live? Its like a village where half die from bubonic plague while the other half have the same germ but are alive. HIV is unique in the history of virology?

Its all a scam, and is a lust for power. Its like a new religion, with lots of fanatical true believers.

Read this study: A quarter of black male college students in North Carolina who have sex with men STILL CONSIDER THEMSELVES HETEROSEXUAL AND HAVE FEMALE PARTNERS UNAWARE THAT THEY ARE AT RISK.

So the fact still remains that most men who get hiv get it from gay sex and most straight women who get it, get it from heterosexual sex with a bisexual man.

And ask yourself this, if straight women are being infected at such a high rate, why arent straight men being infected at the same rate?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
Yea! Another winner on PWI! (BTW nice illuminati comments HH)

Child, no one is stopping you from talking, nor is anyone trying to cover up any facts.

Here’s some facts from the CDC if anyone is interested:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/us.htm

PDF: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/PDF/us.pdf

OP, you may want to read this if you think it’s a “gay disease”:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa21.htm

These are all gov websites. I trust them like I trust Obama and his boss Nancy.

If HIV causes AIDs, why isn’t ‘Magic’ Johnson dead? Why do a lot of people have this benign virus and live? Its like a village where half die from bubonic plague while the other half have the same germ but are alive. HIV is unique in the history of virology?

Its all a scam, and is a lust for power. Its like a new religion, with lots of fanatical true believers.

[/quote]

Please prove anything you just said. You don’t stand up in the face of years of medical research, spout controversial opinions and expect people to believe you without backing it up with TONS of proof.