Is High Volume Training Not For Me?

Get some work man. Get some work.

CT shut me down ? When ?

He told me to learn from everyone and that’s what I’m doing.

Some clowns like you think that you’re some kind of a scientist and replying with long para’s looks like you don’t have a work to do.

Poor guy teaching ethics here.

And this a forum and I’m putting my questions for everyone and I’m open for advices, that’s it.
I’m not asking an elite coach to answer my questions. And btw who are you??
You’re not an elite coach( not even a coach i think)
Nd you’re not even giving advices on the questions.

Everyone’s a teacher now. Go get some work.

And CT told me to learn and read articles from everyone, not just his.
That’s exactly what I’m doing.
Learning nd learning.

Discussing my own training with other people.

Yeah man, fuck these jobless scientist teachers.

4 Likes

Ya man.
These aren’t elite coaches of guru’s and behaving like universal coaches.

Hey man, I’m gonna ask you something.
Can’t we discuss our personal training here ?
Many people would throw out their opinion and we’ll learn with each and everyone.

There’s about 3 or 4 C.Thib posts I could quote here where he pretty much asks you to stop. It’s not a surprise that that went over your head though

Yes. Most of us do it. START A LOG. Ask as many questions as you like.

Even though you’re being rude, again. I’m still trying to help you.

dude, you are toooooo angry, calm the fuck down

Oky I’m making a log, and I’ll be tagging you there. Will that be fine ? Because I respect everyone who’s trying to teach me things.

And I’m not being rude to you.
I was talking about that guy above you.
You took it to yourself .

No you aren’t.

1 Like

8bldthi

6 Likes

By all means, go ahead. There are a lot of things I or someone else might not have a lot of knowledge on, but if you engage with people and stop being so impolite… there is value to be taken from everyone. When we don’t have the answers, we might be able to point you in the direction of the right people or article that gives you a better idea.

Andrewgen knows some shit and you’ve already alienated him in your mind. He asked you what you’ve implemented so far into your training regimen and you ignored the question. He’s a reasonable bloke from what i’ve seen. If you answered that with something like “I did this and I felt this but blah and blah”. He might have been able to build some advice based on your response. You’re not allowing people to do that and in turn cutting off ties to getting real advice. If you communicate better, have some patience, be a bit friendler, MAYBE you’ll get what you’re after.

Until then people are just gonna dismiss you.

You sure about that?

I mean, I do have 2 houses, but IDRC if you believe me or not… not sure why I would lie about owning only 2 when I could have said 12 but :man_shrugging:

Here:

and here:

You right though, I’m probably just some jobless dude… no one who makes money like I say I do has any time to bullshit on the internet - everyone knows that.

2 Likes

Just let it go Andrew, leave the cretin alone

2 Likes

If you have as much fight in the weight room as you do on the keyboard you will build a good physique.

4 Likes

Okay fine. I’ll leave old Gollum-bod alone… right after I meme him…

I should have made this one sooner.

6 Likes

I don’t believe you. I’m quite certain you only have 1.5 houses.

1 Like

Okay you got me. I do have 1.5 houses BUT I also have 1.5 families, so it evens out.

1 Like

I already have a pretty good physique.

Okay… ?