Is HGH Good?

I have read loads of froums about HGH and some say it is good but others say it is overpriced for what it is and the gains you get from it… what is the feeling on here ??? is it the best thing since sliced bread … or is it a rip off …
I have been told that to get any real effects you must do it for 4 months or so … is that true ?

Is HGH good? No, it sucks donkey dick. That’s why lots of money gets spent on it and it is so widely used.

GH raped my dog

=o

i was wondering why it raped my dog too but the kids didnt look like it belonged to my dog LOL, mustve been bonez.

Check out this thread for HGH info…

“Is HGH good” Now thats entertaining.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
If by HGH you mean Hot Girl Handjob, then yes, I would say that it is generally good, though some girls do not apparently appreciate just how sensitive the male glans can be and yank, jerk and squeeze on it like it’s a Wii controller.

In fact, there may be a direct correlation between the ‘hotter’ the look of the girl, and the poorer the quality of the handjob.

There is also an inverse relationship between age (and therefore experience) of the handjobbing girl and the quality of the handjob. Though there are some scatter points on the graph that indicate the older woman just doesn’t care enough to refine her technique. Fortunately such anomalies have not been personally encountered by this researcher.

Surprisingly, religion may play an interesting if paradoxical role. The Best Handjob Ever Received was delivered by a devout Mormon girl from Salt Lake City (whilst we were in Barcelona on a lads weekend) who understood and practiced the judicious use of baby oil. Good girl. Alas, she was not that hot, so once again the statement that ‘Hot Girl Handjob’ (HGH) is good, may fall down under closer scrutiny.

BBB[/quote]

What? No pubmed references?

noob…

Baby oil? Damn that is a thoughtful little Mormon.

I, personally, prefer a water based lubricant.

well i won’t join in the festivities as tempting as it might be sometimes. Honestly i think the OP’s question is a fair one and probably on alot of peoples minds they are just afraid to ask (for some mysterious reason). I have “a bit” of GH experience so her are a few facts taht i think may help you:

1. If by good you mean will 1-2 iu’s for 12 wekks transform my life like what i read in “that book” which will remain unnamed…NO

2. If by good you mean will it dramatically change my muscle mass even though i have not yet exhausted all gains with basic anabolics…probably not

3. Should you spend the money on it if you have not stopped making gains with traditional anabolics combined with sensible diet and training…no why would you?

4. If after many years of training you are stuck even on reasonable doses of anabolics and good training and diet will it make a difference…yes it will, but thats all it is, one more increment in the bodybuilding arsenal…no magic

best of luck

[quote]morepain wrote:
well i won’t join in the festivities as tempting as it might be sometimes. Honestly i think the OP’s question is a fair one and probably on alot of peoples minds they are just afraid to ask (for some mysterious reason). I have “a bit” of GH experience so her are a few facts taht i think may help you:

1. If by good you mean will 1-2 iu’s for 12 wekks transform my life like what i read in “that book” which will remain unnamed…NO

2. If by good you mean will it dramatically change my muscle mass even though i have not yet exhausted all gains with basic anabolics…probably not

3. Should you spend the money on it if you have not stopped making gains with traditional anabolics combined with sensible diet and training…no why would you?

4. If after many years of training you are stuck even on reasonable doses of anabolics and good training and diet will it make a difference…yes it will, but thats all it is, one more increment in the bodybuilding arsenal…no magic

best of luck[/quote]

Good post!

This is how i think of all the peptides actually… Nothing gives the quality gains in muscle and strength like Testosterone based drugs. It is truly the number 1 performer in that regard, however for some, after years of use and when 2g+ of AAS gives very little, then this is when one would turn to alternative drugs/peptides to attain further gains.

Take IGF for example, if it causes some hyperplasia, then great - but this wont show very much in the 4-6 weeks on. However in the 6 months following it may very well assist in muscle growth that simply would not have been possible if it was never used.

Brook

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
If by HGH you mean Hot Girl Handjob, then yes, I would say that it is generally good, though some girls do not apparently appreciate just how sensitive the male glans can be and yank, jerk and squeeze on it like it’s a Wii controller.

In fact, there may be a direct correlation between the ‘hotter’ the look of the girl, and the poorer the quality of the handjob.

There is also an inverse relationship between age (and therefore experience) of the handjobbing girl and the quality of the handjob. Though there are some scatter points on the graph that indicate the older woman just doesn’t care enough to refine her technique. Fortunately such anomalies have not been personally encountered by this researcher.

Surprisingly, religion may play an interesting if paradoxical role. The Best Handjob Ever Received was delivered by a devout Mormon girl from Salt Lake City (whilst we were in Barcelona on a lads weekend) who understood and practiced the judicious use of baby oil. Good girl. Alas, she was not that hot, so once again the statement that ‘Hot Girl Handjob’ (HGH) is good, may fall down under closer scrutiny.

BBB[/quote]

just made my day