Is ebay Safe To Buy MAG-10 From?

It looks like ebay is the only place left to get MAG-10. Has anyone else bought it from there before? Is it safe? I assume that they will stop selling it there too once the January ban goes into affect.

I’ve never order supps from ebay, but if you do, ALWAYS check the feedback of the seller before you buy.

Look at the seller’s rating. If they have hundreds or thousands of happy customers you may be ok. If they only have a few sales, regardless of feedback, stay away. Ebay is a great place to get cool stuf at good prices, but it’s also a scammers dream.

[quote]Buster245 wrote:
It looks like ebay is the only place left to get MAG-10. Has anyone else bought it from there before? Is it safe? I assume that they will stop selling it there too once the Jan ban goes into affect.[/quote]

I have, it was two unopen bottles, it worked just like it was supposed too, make sure they have a good feedback rating, and yes, when jan hits, even ebay has to stop selling them. (Otherwise there would be auctions for a few other substances that they’ve now classified MAG-10 with)

I think you will be alright as far as the MAG-10 goes… My buddy got some off of there and it was legit. While we are on the subject, I saw someone on Ebay about a month ago selling MAG-10, and instead of saying Legacy, it said Avenger. That was just his post, I didnt see the bottle. I was just wondering if he made that up? He said the bottle said Avenger…? Dumb question I know, but I was just curious boys, anyone heard of this MAG-10 Avenger Stuff?

JT

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I guess I’ll give it a try. I was looking at one of the big 420 cap bottles for only $51 (so far at least, since the auction is still going).

I have to sell mine on ebay also (included in drug testing starting in Jan) just make sure you check out the seller, feedback etc. and if for some reason you get screwed report it to ebay. Personnally I’ve had excellent luck with ebay.

On a side note, this whole deal with andro really sucks MAG-10 has been awsome and as we speak I’m on my last cycle, it’s a sad day.

I got enough to last me at least 3 more years…mwwwaahahahhaa

[quote]Buster245 wrote:
It looks like ebay is the only place left to get MAG-10. Has anyone else bought it from there before? Is it safe? I assume that they will stop selling it there too once the Jan ban goes into affect. [/quote]

We still have about ten bottles of MAG-10 left where I work. We even have a couple of the old “Plan for Success,” if you guys can remember those. I think my store is the last place left in Boston that has any pro-hormones at all.

I just saw someone who has MAG-10 Legacy for sale on Ebay. The thing about it is he has no feedback as it says he just joined up yesterday.

I ordered the stuff from Biotest but I recieved an e-mail saying my order came in a bit too late. I was dissapointed to say the least. I wanna try this shit so bad but I’m slightly froze on my decision seeing how the seller has no history.

If there is anyone out here who is very experienced with Ebay, can you tell me what I could do in order to protect myself? Thanks for your time.

Trust your that bad feeling you and do not make the buy. I have see it to many times when people do not trust their own feelings. Others might have had good experience with ebay, but like you said this guy just joined and has no feedback.

In the end it is your choice.

GoodLuck

I buy & sell regularly on Ebay. I have over 600 transactions, mostly as a seller. The advice that has already been given is good. I think Ebay is generally a safe place, but there are always scammers out to make a quick buck. There is no way I would buy from a seller with no feedback.

By the way, I just saw a bottle of MAG-10 Legacy sell for $200!! At that price, I might have to sell my remaining stash of two bottles. =)

I was fortunate to get in on both the MAG-10 Legacy offer and the 4-AD-EC, but I had previously stocked up on the earlier versions when the ban was announced earlier in the year. I decided to keep the new stuff and sell the regular versions on ebay. I’m not trying to get rich, just maybe recover what I paid and let somebody benefit from it instead of having it go bad.

I got two auctions up on the site, but they were ended by ebay last week and I received an email telling me I was selling a controlled substance. I emailed them explaining the timing of the ban and the fact that the same items were still being sold, but I have yet to hear back from them.

Does anybody know somewhere else I can sell these? Please reply or PM me if you do.

Thanks