Is Dextrose Necessary Post-Workout?

Thib i’m reading a lot of different stuff about dextorse in the post workout shake. Is it necessary? Can carbs just be eaten in the post workout meal following training. My goal is fat loss while maintaining every lb of muscle I have.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
Thib i’m reading a lot of different stuff about dextorse in the post workout shake. Is it necessary? Can carbs just be eaten in the post workout meal following training. My goal is fat loss while maintaining every lb of muscle I have.
[/quote]

Onviously you have been stuck in a cave for quite some time. We do not recommend post-workout shakes (or even meals) but rather pre and peri workout drinks. Our PLAZMA and ANACONDA are the best possible options.

A pre and peri drink allows you to send the ingested nutrients directly in the worked muscles as opposed to the whole body when you take it afterwards (because of the increased blood flow to the muscles).

But a regular protein and carb drink will not work, too slow to absorb. The protein in PLAZMA and ANACONDA is in your blood stream almost instantly.

Trust me when i have the $ for the stuff you guys make ill definitely be on it. Cheers for getting back to me.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
Trust me when i have the $ for the stuff you guys make ill definitely be on it. Cheers for getting back to me.[/quote]

MAG-10 with the US $59 each tub when buying 4 makes each serving less than $2.00.

What are you putting in your post-workout shakes? It’s gotta cost you $1-2.

How much are the import customs charges into Ireland?

I find that when I take in enough MAG-10, I don’t need as much solid food. But, my recovery is much much better.

Cheers,
M