Is Credit Due?

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]hastalles wrote:
The barbarian brothers did the twin bodybuilder thing WAY better. I dislike these skinny legless fucks.[/quote]

x2 those guys were crazy, the movie they were in was fairly entertaining too[/quote]
x3 movie you say?

22" thighs?

Good upper body proportions for limited body mass/weight and obviously extreme low body fat (like the zyzz thread, people will troll as if every other person on here could get that lean/look like that in the upper body in a matter of weeks of dieting, lol). But yeah perfect for fitness modelling or whatever but obviously they don’t deserve much respect in a bodybuilding section in size terms, especially since they likely barely work legs for them to only be 22… if there was a fat loss section…

I didnt feel the need to watch the video

Just want to confirm that I didn’t post this to purposefully bash these guys it was just something playing on my mind- I know for a fact I’m not as lean as they are and as jake_j_m alludes am not under any illusion that it would be easy to achieve.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]hastalles wrote:
The barbarian brothers did the twin bodybuilder thing WAY better. I dislike these skinny legless fucks.[/quote]

x2 those guys were crazy, the movie they were in was fairly entertaining too[/quote]
x3 movie you say?[/quote]

they made a bunch of corny (and actually pretty awesome) movies in the 80s and early 90s.

most of them are on youtube actually. - YouTube

Be warned. There are some fantastic asses in this movie. :slight_smile:

^awesome

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]Jakon wrote:

Curious to know what people think of these guys? I am by no means a fan it’s just they train in my home town and seem to have been ascribed legendary status, all I want to know is what you guys think(although having lurked here for a while I can pretty much second guess some of the responses). Link attached with video and pictures and stats near the bottom of the page.

Thanks[/quote]

that video on that link is easily the top 5 gayest things ive ever seen[/quote]

Haha I’ll say top 20, but only because the internet is a scary place and I accidntally seent some things I can’t unsee.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
^awesome[/quote]

x2

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:
Good upper body proportions for limited body mass/weight and obviously extreme low body fat (like the zyzz thread, people will troll as if every other person on here could get that lean/look like that in the upper body in a matter of weeks of dieting, lol). But yeah perfect for fitness modelling or whatever but obviously they don’t deserve much respect in a bodybuilding section in size terms, especially since they likely barely work legs for them to only be 22… if there was a fat loss section…

I didnt feel the need to watch the video[/quote]

This.

• if you can stand to watch the video you see the massive imbalance in their backs. Impressive development in the top insertion of the traps (as they are seen from the front/in a mirror) with poor development everywhere else.

Impressive, but I aspire for greater muscularity and proportion

[quote]zraw wrote:
I wish one would train low volume high freq and the other high volume low freq. Perfect case for that here[/quote]

This.

[quote]Vulpes Vulpes wrote:
This.

• if you can stand to watch the video you see the massive imbalance in their backs. Impressive development in the top insertion of the traps (as they are seen from the front/in a mirror) with poor development everywhere else.

Impressive, but I aspire for greater muscularity and proportion [/quote]

I hoped they would at least have decent backs too, but feared it would indeed be “all upper trap” lol. Pretty predictable, but makes for “effective modelling pictures” I guess

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
I wish one would train low volume high freq and the other high volume low freq. Perfect case for that here[/quote]

This. [/quote]

^^this would be awesome.

I watched the video… both of those guys looked damn good. They’re not BBers and are fitness models, the look the part.

From the front (with pants on) they look great but to complete their physiques they need more legs (obvi) and more back work.

They look much better than 99.5% of men in the world and worked hard for it. Good for them.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

This. [/quote]

^^this would be awesome.
[/quote]

Lulz kidnap and bring to Biotest HQ?

Interesting to think what they could do with some coaching

[quote]gregron wrote:
I watched the video… both of those guys looked damn good. They’re not BBers and are fitness models, the look the part.

From the front (with pants on) they look great but to complete their physiques they need more legs (obvi) and more back work.

They look much better than 99.5% of men in the world and worked hard for it. Good for them.

[/quote]

This

Shows how much LBM makes a difference.

Compared to me - same height, they weigh 11lb more than me (yearrpp), but I have a bigger chest, arms, and legs with a smaller waist. How the heck?

How the fuck does that work? They must have some dense as shit muscle or something.

Good on them for being incredibly beach body worthy. I can imagine chicks would love it. Schmoo for both of them.

^^hmmmmmmmmmmm

^^^I don’t know how to take that?

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
^^^I don’t know how to take that? [/quote]

Me neither.

How does your height compare to theirs? They have 6 inches on you or something?