Is BETA-7 Just Another Creatine?

Im wondering if this is a good supplement for me? ive done some research and from the looks of it its just another Creatine? I need a suppliment thats pre workout for about 1 month.

It’s actually not like creatine at all.

Did you read article on it?

It’s not what I’d call a pre-workout supplement either, although it can be taken before training as well as during other times of the day.

Tell us exactly what you are looking for and I’m sure someone will point you in the right direction.

Im doing this bench program thats supposed to increase my bench 30+ pounds. Any ways I was just looking for an extra kick to get the best possible results.

Well if money is no object, then sure try it. But you’ll get much better results if you take that money and buy a lot of chicken, fish, and steak. Drink protein shakes, creatine is cheap and effective, and make sure your training program doesn’t suck.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
It’s actually not like creatine at all.

Did you read article on it?

It’s not what I’d call a pre-workout supplement either, although it can be taken before training as well as during other times of the day.

Tell us exactly what you are looking for and I’m sure someone will point you in the right direction.[/quote]

well, while it does work in a different way, some of the effects are similar, so I can see his comparison.

like mentioned, if you’ve got the cash, go for it. i’d also go with ZMA if you currently aren’t taking it

I’m now experiencing training without the benefits of BETA-7 and I can definitely tell a difference.

The strength on my first set is good, but I fatigue much quicker on subsequent sets. I’m gonna have to get some more. Its good stuff.

BETA-7 has a pretty amazing effect on my training.

Like NewDamage indicated, you definitely notice a big difference once you stop taking it.

I was gonna buy BETA-7 a few months back, but I did a lot of research on beta alanine and realized that when I stop using it, I’ll notice a difference. I don’t want to just buy a 2 month supply then not be able to use it again for a long time.

If I were you, get BETA-7 only if you can use it for a sustained period of time.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
I was gonna buy BETA-7 a few months back, but I did a lot of research on beta alanine and realized that when I stop using it, I’ll notice a difference. I don’t want to just buy a 2 month supply then not be able to use it again for a long time.

If I were you, get BETA-7 only if you can use it for a sustained period of time.[/quote]

That’s silly.

It’s like the excuses fat people have for always delaying the start of their diet or exercise program.

I’ve used BETA-7 for as little as 2 weeks at a time to help get me through an intense training period.

Then again, you may quit training someday and you’ll lose most of the muscle you built anyway, so why bother with any of this?

I have been using beta alanine for 4 months now and I can definitely feel the difference. I fatigue much, much later in my workouts. I also recover a lot quicker.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
That’s silly.

It’s like the excuses fat people have for always delaying the start of their diet or exercise program.

I’ve used BETA-7 for as little as 2 weeks at a time to help get me through an intense training period.

Then again, you may quit training someday and you’ll lose most of the muscle you built anyway, so why bother with any of this?[/quote]

Well, it may just be my own line of thinking. When I purchase a supplement (or anything for that matter), I want to be able to use it and see prolonged results. That’s why I more or less stick to whey/casein protein and creatine as my supplements. I try to stay away from energy drinks (at least, one-day uses) for that same reason, because I want everything to sort of be “leveled.”

Now, I have no problem doing what you do, taking a supplement to get over a hump or to get across a plateau, I just don’t do that sort of thing, as it’s a matter of personal preference.

im currently on bottle 1 of 3 of beta-7. it’s good stuff, but i’m going to just get bulk beta alanine instead, for when i run out. it’s like 40 bucks for 1000g! And personally, i think the whole “time release” thing isn’t such a big deal considering the huge cost savings.