Is Being Fat Your Own Fault?

http://tvnz.co.nz/close-up/being-fat-your-own-fault-2778376/video

This is fantastic…you’ll see why when you watch the video.

Yeah it is and it sickens me when they say obesity is a disease. That’s bullshit. Obesity is merely a symptom, laziness is the real disease.

video was ok. At least they weren’t trying to belittle each other. Though the lady was off IMO, she carried herself well to the point that you’re willing to listen to her.

I think it is partially ones fault but there are some predeciding factors. Some people were raised in households that proclaimed being fat as a good thing, only to realize later their faultly thinking. Some people are wholely responsible some arent that educated about it. I don’t think people should be predijuce against a fat person. Just help em out. But I think youve got to be daft if you think being fat is a good thing/has little to no impact on health like the professor in the video. Shes Fat! Of course shes going to defend it!

She got her doctorate from the university of Hostess didn’t she, what a moron.

Fuck NZ has some slow internetz…

Of course the fat bitch doesn’t think being fat is unhealthy.

3 mins in he shoots the camera a look like “WTF is this heffer even talking about.” ha ha

less than 5% can keep off fat loss? This moosey is priceless…

That news station set that one up good. +1 internetz to them.

[quote]dday wrote:
She got her doctorate from the university of Hostess didn’t she, what a moron.[/quote]

lol

I’ve always liked Ricky Gervais’s take on the whole obesity thing:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2974135/Ricky-Gervais-calls-for-more-stigma-around-obesity.html

People like her and NAAFA are making things worse all the time…

His stand-up act addresses the “disease” bit…

wtf. that fat “DR” is retarded.

Allow me to translate her responses…

“I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING FAT! I HAVE NO SELF DISCIPLINE AND NO SELF CONTROL! AAAUUUGGGHHHH NOM NOM NOM!”

Dr. Cat’s FUPA is bigger than her stomach. I think am gonna be sick…

Are those moving squares behind her caught in her gravitational pull?

Dr. cats says (and i paraphrase) ‘we don’t have an effective way to keep fat off permanently’

W
T
F
?

is she serious talking about how we don’t have a magic pill that literally attacks fat cells in the human body to flush them out? NO we don’t have that but we do have EXERCISE AND DIETING. True it might take a few months/years but she is so very wrong and ignorant and by the sound of it lazy.

Funny they actually let Dr. so obviously biased conduct studies on fat people… They could include a checkbox in their ethical applications

“Is the researcher conducting the study a fat fuck who won’t accept his/her own laziness and try his/her hardest to make excuses out of the findings of the aforementioned study?” Check !

haha this is funny but sad

OM NOM NOM NOM

fat hatred…lol

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

“I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING FAT! I HAVE NO SELF DISCIPLINE AND NO SELF CONTROL! AAAUUUGGGHHHH NOM NOM NOM!”[/quote]

“LOSING WEIGHT IS HARD, CAN’T WE WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE?”

[quote]brownab wrote:
DixiesFinest wrote:

“I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING FAT! I HAVE NO SELF DISCIPLINE AND NO SELF CONTROL! AAAUUUGGGHHHH NOM NOM NOM!”

“LOSING WEIGHT IS HARD, CAN’T WE WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE?”[/quote]

Like what else would be good breaded and deep fried. Ummmmmm fried…

fried pie and chips

She is FCKED up, I kept telling myself for the last 10 years that its my genetics that cause me to balloon up to 380 fucking pounds. I had a disease and it was not obesity it was hand to mouth! Down to 280 and starting to get some decent muscle over the last 7 months, lazy ass people like I was are the reason America is so fat, no one want to take accountability for there weight.