T Nation

Is Anavar a Good Introductory Steroid

I’m 29 years old and have been regularly training since 2005. I’ve never touched steroids but I’m wanting to add a few kilograms to my C&J and snatch. I’ve been researching anavar and it seems to be the “safest” steroid relatively speaking. I have a few questions about it.

1.What would be a decent dosage for minimal gains? I just want to get my feet wet so even if the cycle just adds a few kilograms to my lifts I’ll be happy.

2.Is HCG necessary PCT? I’ve heard conflicting opinions about this. Could a low dose 6 week cycle of anavar be done by itself without HCG or SERMS?

3.Is it true anavar destroys your sex drive? This is confusing to me as I assumed libido would skyrocket on a cycle and sex drive would only drop during PCT.

4.Any good tips on avoiding counterfeit products? I’ve heard anavar is very widely counterfeited compared to other steroids. Any warning signs I should look out for?

Thanks.

ive taken a cycle of anavar (bionizer pharma) as my first cycle and my results were great!

i did 100mg for 8 weeks with a standard 4 week nolvadex pct 40/40/20/20. I took liv52ds throughout the whole cycle and pct.

results: Strength increase was huge, lost loads of fat, sex drive was fine throughout the cycle, i took a test booster and trib in pct just to be on the safe side, but anavar did not shut me down and alot of ppl say you dont even need a pct but i did one. As you probably already know it doesnt aromatise so i didnt experience any other side effects. I had increased recovery, felt very aggressive in the gym and had huge motivation to train, i gained about 12 pounds and kept it all. I hit new pbs on all my lifts bench went up by 30kg. Imo, its a perfect first cycle, i can confidently say i didnt experience side effects from it. Hope this helps.

on a side note, 100mg is a high dosage, you might want to try 80mg, but imo it wont be worth doing a low dosage as its a very mild roid and if your going to be paying a high price for it (in uk its pricey) i would do a cycle where you see some proper results (80-100mg) - 8 -10 weeks.

Are you serious… I mean are you fucking serious… can we please get a “your a fucking idiot if you planning on running a Anavar Only cycle” sticky or a “why the hell would you run gear if you only want minimal gains sticky?”

No… seriously though minimal gains? site search “var only cycle”.

Jesus. Terrible first cycle, terrible idea and to the idiot who said var didn’t shut you down your an idiot

Oh and I call bullshit on your bench went up 30kg on var alone

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Oh and I call bullshit on your bench went up 30kg on var alone[/quote]

from 0kg to 30kg is believable

why call bullshit? i posted what i experienced? why are you all bitching about doing anavar only? i didnt get shutdown, its a mild compound so i dont know why your all crying like little bithes about using it on its own. What a bunch or girls instead of posting useful info you come and flame members for trying stuff you nobs wudnt approve of. Anavar only has been tried and tested by many, seems like this forum has something against running it on its own.

[quote]lyricalnut02 wrote:
why call bullshit? i posted what i experienced? why are you all bitching about doing anavar only? i didnt get shutdown, its a mild compound so i dont know why your all crying like little bithes about using it on its own. What a bunch or girls instead of posting useful info you come and flame members for trying stuff you nobs wudnt approve of. Anavar only has been tried and tested by many, seems like this forum has something against running it on its own. [/quote]
telling someone not to do var only IS useful info, and yes this forum has something against var only.

Yeah we have something against using a Var only or any oral only cycle because its fucking stupid. It produces much less gains size and strength and doesn’t allow most to hold on to what little if any gains the person may have experienced. 60+ lbs to your bench from Var in my opinion is only believeable if you were still accruing Begginer gains.

IF going from 115kg to 145 kg is beginner gains bench and thats how u guys look at it then FAIR ENOUGH!, thats what i experienced. 100mg of var a day gave me incredible strength gains, many forums ive come across see it as fine to run var alone as long as a serm is done. I dont think its stupid at all because i didnt experience anything negative from it along with many other ppl in the uk who have done a identical cycle. U yanks must be pussies lol! how is running any oral cycle stupid? whats wrong with running a cycle of dbol? Many ppl use var to CUT and recomp and not for size? Not all ppl use it to gain mass reed as your talking about holding onto size etc.

Var + Ostrich Jerky = perfect first cycle. I added 23 ounces to my “conventional reverse overhead leg press” in 11 weeks!

IF going from 115kg to 145 kg is beginner gains bench and thats how u guys look at it then FAIR ENOUGH!, thats what i experienced. 100mg of var a day gave me incredible strength gains, many forums ive come across see it as fine to run var alone as long as a serm is done. I dont think its stupid at all because i didnt experience anything negative from it along with many other ppl in the uk who have done a identical cycle. U yanks must be pussies lol! how is running any oral cycle stupid? whats wrong with running a cycle of dbol? Many ppl use var to CUT and recomp and not for size? Not all ppl use it to gain mass reed as your talking about holding onto size etc.[/quote]

Yes that would be considered a beginners Bench in my opinion. Secondly how are we pussies? We never said we were scared of Oral only cycles and we are definetly not against the use of orals as they have a huge carry over when used with a INJECTABLE. Honestly if your to scared to use a needle that you have to stick with a Oral only cycle because you cant man up to do what really needs to be done then your the pussy. No offense to you as I dont know what cycles you have done but a ORAL ONLY cycle is fucking retarded through and through.

Lastly I never said anything about orals are bad because you dont hold on to your size gains… I dont know idf you noticed but I could give a fuck about size gains Strength gains and holding those gains are all thats important to me.

IF going from 115kg to 145 kg is beginner gains bench and thats how u guys look at it then FAIR ENOUGH!, thats what i experienced. 100mg of var a day gave me incredible strength gains, many forums ive come across see it as fine to run var alone as long as a serm is done. I dont think its stupid at all because i didnt experience anything negative from it along with many other ppl in the uk who have done a identical cycle. U yanks must be pussies lol! how is running any oral cycle stupid? whats wrong with running a cycle of dbol? Many ppl use var to CUT and recomp and not for size? Not all ppl use it to gain mass reed as your talking about holding onto size etc.[/quote]

Now thats unfair there is a poster above who i believe is from scotland. Hes probably just a damn yankee lover huh? Also this is TESTOSTERONE nation so inject some with your var. If you are still offended im sure their are plenty of female lifting forums who will support your love for only var cycles.

Injecting 2 grams of AAS per week into your ass? Pussies

Pain free oral only cycle recommended for females? GO UK!!!

I’m from Scotland, and we fucking hate anavar only cycles! Gwaaaaarrrr!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Injecting 2 grams of AAS per week into your ass? Pussies

Pain free oral only cycle recommended for females? GO UK!!![/quote]

LOL oh man haha

If this is the extent of your experience and knowledge base then maybe you should stick with those other forums. Confusing doing something stupid with being a pussy is narrow minded and shallow at best. While you were hidding from “ze Germans” you missed the bus, actually you missed the whole fucking parade when it comes to orals & AAS usage.