Is an Endocrinologist a Waste of Time?

What other symptoms do you have. Fatigue is a big one when it gets really low.

I always notice dry lips/skin. Especially the skin on my knuckles.

Im just “off” . Im not in my good “alpha” mood. Hard to explain, just not myself.

Heart palpitations, itchy skin, dry thinning hair. Skin seems a little dry, not majorly though. Get a bit light headed sometimes. Main thing is the general weakness & fatigue

Itchy skin is dry skin. Dry thinning hair can be low e2 also. Are you taking any supplements?

What is your TRT protocol?

AI?

I haven’t actually started TRT yet. Wanted to get my thyroid optimal first, trialed T3 which made my symptoms much worse so came off it. My theory was that T3 raised SHBG which is already really high and it reduced free E2. Probably way off the mark but we’ll see what my blood tests say in a couple of days.

No supplements other than Vit D & cod liver oil. I have some clomid which I was going to trial as well but will talk to my doc about it when I get the bloodwork

So the study I’ve seen on sleep deprivation shows lack of sleep can cause a 10-15% drop in T levels, you make a good point about finding out root causes but for my T levels to be “normal” they would have had to jump up 100-150% at the very least from baseline, and about 300-400% to be at what they were when I was a young teenager. This was without holding much bodyfat or anything (diet wasn’t great, being depressed can make people eat badly), i don’t think lack of sleep for one night and binge drinking the night before will drop someones TT from 1000 to 250, 1000 to 700-600 maybe.

1 Like

Thanks man!!! You can message me any time!!!

Not allowed on this site. Sorry man

Isn’t there a lab test available for this ?

You could just ask these private questions on this annonyamous forum as no one will know who you are unless you post personal details of yourself… For instance, watch me ask physiolojik a question that is filled with personal information about my current medical status

(this is a question @physioLojik, I don’t know where else to ask because your cycle log is being littered with questions and it’s supposed to be about your cycle, not people’s questions)

So for the past few days Unreal24278 has been feeling a bit out of breath, like there isn’t enough oxygen and whatnot and he was feeling strange so he decided to check his resting heart rate… Which was 130BPM. He was like HOLY SHIT GOD DAMMIT and decided to stop using everything. Unreal24278 doesn’t think the short amount of time on (sort of) non-supraphysiologic doses of gear could’ve caused any damage, he is thinking maybe he has an undiagnosed heart condition #wolffparkinsonwhitesymdrome or something (as he has terrible luck health wise). He is going to see a doctor promptly about this, as the tachycardia has been happening a lot. If he finds out he has like… Congestive heart failure unreal24278 will not be happy, he will be very angry that he had been selected primarily to suffer throughout his short lived life, the third person manner of speech is to bring comedic elements to this otherwise potentially very sad post. Obviously during the appointment I can’t tell anyone I’ve used (albeit super low) doses of gear (although I haven’t used anything for bodybuilding aside from that Anavar for like 5 weeks… Which I’m not sure if 25mg/day counts at all, that’s like a dose that almost fits in with prescribing guidelines). I was standing when measuring resting hr if that matters, but still at rest, it’s either an issue or my BP has dropped too low, but last time I checked it was 118/64

See @theleangentleman I just put tons of personal medical info on this site, I totally emptied out my purse for everyone to see, yet there’s not one piece of evidence on this website that would link it back to me unless someone decided to look up my medical records which… Wouldn’t be easy. If someone was able to… I don’t know, trace my ip address if that’s possible, I browse using TOR yeeeeeeeeettttt #extremeunessecaryprecautions

How common is it for someone to randomly develop a heart condition if theyve been checked and found to have nothing at birth.

My problem could also be from high hematocrit (haven’t gotten that checked in a while), or I might be sensitive to CNS stimulation from AAS and exercise induced catacholamine release, however I can’t see how non to barely supraphysiologic doses could do this, maybe I’m sensitive tho

Off of test as well? Seriously sucks man.

Nah mate still gonna be using TRT. The only problem is I don’t get prescribed a high enough dose to get me past like… 500ng/DL. So I don’t feel so great even on my prescribed dose, hence why I was using extra however it’s better than having a TT of like… 25. I’m gonna hold off on anything until I find out what is wrong with me. If in the unlikely circumstance I have some terminal illness I’ll start using stuff again probably at a much higher dose because I’d rather die having a blast than a slow painful miserable death. That being said the scenario is very unlikely I just plan ahead for multiple scenarios because I have a tendency to overthink things because I get anxious about them.

So I was currently on

180mg of test/wk (210 if we are talking test E, however some of said test is esterless so it makes up 180mg but is the equivalent of 210mg of test E/wk). So I dropped the extra test. I was taking a low dose of NPP (like 60mgs/wk I believe) as I find the stuff helps with my chronic joint pain, gonna stop that.

Alright…I was going to say dropping T totally would be detrimental. Several members of my family have had successful ablations for tachycardia with symptoms like yours. You’ll probably get a monitor to wear for a couple days.

I take it there is a genetic component in your family if multiple members have had it. Have you ever been checked?

Uncle (not blood) and Mother in law (not blood LOL)

Yes, you get a measuring tape and measure all the way around your bust, straight across your huge nipples all the way back across your back fat.

1 Like

By that I mean any lab test .

I for one will definitely miss you if you go Physio. I’ve learnt a lot from you and for me it’s been a life saver because I’m trying my best to manage my own TRT treatment. There’s a lot of good info on this forum, but unfortunately there’s quite a few people offering advice which in my opinion is dangerous. So for me having a qualified, experienced endo on the boards is definitely a very good thing.

Personally I’m still struggling with my TRT and was really hoping you would be able to take a quick look at my TRT Log and offer your professional opinion? I’d also be interested in becoming an international patient if that is an option for me? (I’m in the UK)

You said it man, I made that mistake early on. Listening to randoms on mens trt forums. They got me so scared I was donating blood all the time and ended up crashed my ferritin which f’d up a $240 Thyroid panel. Hard lesson to learn but it will never happen again. It’s pretty easy now knowing who knows their stuff and who just mime;s what other preach on forums.

This is close to me I’d love to find out more about this new office opening up. A drive to Denver for a day could be fun.

I’m not saying this directly to you, I’m just saying that I could probably too get on TRT if I wanted (but I would HAVE TO make it on purpose). Just, I would hardly be able to do that in standard clinic, but in private clinic my chances would be a lot higher.

Bad diet, and binge drinking and no sleeping multiple days in a row could pummel some people’s test down significantly. Especially if their levels are at around 600 at a start.

Best wishes to you man.

1 Like

Just putting your comment in prospective! Yes I can be an asshole too. Also good for those reading your comment above thinking it was high e2 when it was crashed e2 because of defy (see below). I thinK though this is just a roadblock with your new provider and you will dial in.

2 Likes