Is America Dying?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
What amazes me is this sense of nostalgia that people have for a bygone era that never existed.

Politics in a democracy will always be corrupt. Very corrupt. [/quote]

The founder’s knew this too. That’s why we have the rule of law as enshrined in the Constitution; checks and balances, limited and enumerated powers, and so on. Too bad liberals have done everything they can to tear it apart and let the vandals run free, eh?

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
What amazes me is this sense of nostalgia that people have for a bygone era that never existed.

Politics in a democracy will always be corrupt. Very corrupt.

The founder’s knew this too. That’s why we have the rule of law as enshrined in the Constitution; checks and balances, limited and enumerated powers, and so on. Too bad liberals have done everything they can to tear it apart and let the vandals run free, eh? [/quote]

I have to call BS on that. The republicans are doing just as much to tear down the constitution nowadays.

It is a very sad thought that most politicians see the constitution as an antiquated hurdle to efficient government.

Speaking of Coservatism, anyone else see that Cristopher Buckley is voting for Obama?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

The founder’s knew this too. That’s why we have the rule of law as enshrined in the Constitution; checks and balances, limited and enumerated powers, and so on. Too bad liberals have done everything they can to tear it apart and let the vandals run free, eh?

I have to call BS on that. The republicans are doing just as much to tear down the constitution nowadays.

It is a very sad thought that most politicians see the constitution as an antiquated hurdle to efficient government.[/quote]

Probably you’re right. But historically speaking, liberals have done far more harm to the constitution than conservatives - and gleefully so; as if it’s part of their program to break down any barrier to increasing the scope of state power. That is why they’re always trying to place “interpretive” judges on the Court.

Also, there have always been few conservatives; far less than there are Republicans - and less so now than ever.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Speaking of Coservatism, anyone else see that Cristopher Buckley is voting for Obama?[/quote]

He claims that he’s leaving the National Review - insiders say he’s gotten sacked. Who knows. Anyway here’s his explanation of why he’s leaving: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-14/sorry-dad-i-was-fired

Vegita wrote:

It’s truly sad when following the constitution is considered the “lunatic Fringe”. Don’t you see what the system has done to you? My ideas are not far fetched or out of reach. I need people like you, no we the people need people like you, who have the ability to get it, to do more than sit on the sidelines and accept the status quo. I hate to keep bringing him up, but Ron Paul has not been corrupted by power, he got his nickname Dr. No, for exactly that reason, it is not far fetched to think that there are people out there who hold thier own morals, and thier oath of office to be thier defining characteristics. We truly are defeated if people like yourself continue to have apathy towards a corrupt system. The founders set this sytem up but they envisioned a place where people understood that they could not sit on the sidelines. If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. There is no sitting this out, if you don’t act, then you defacto vote for the power elite to do whatever they see fit. We have to hold our representative government accountable, and that means being knowledgable enough about the system of government (the constitution is the blueprint) to reward them for being good politicians, or to fire them if they are not good politicians.

I’m not doubting what you’re saying. But like I said, it sounds nice but will never happen.

What you are asking people to do is to hold power and not abuse it. That’s what you’re saying. What I am telling you is that there is no way in hell that this will ever happen.

I want you to find one society where the people who lead are truly concerned only with the welfare of those under them. The only ones that I can think of are some tribes of Native Americans and possibly the peoples that live with a village or clan based philosophy (which is about as close to Marxism as you’re going to find).

Otherwise, any modern society is corrupted. Some times are worse than others, and purging fires are to be expected (and do happen), but the great majority of the time those in power will always be subject to persuasion by a multitude of ways.

It’s the way people are. No vote or revolution is going to change the way people are wired. Greed and self-preservation are always going to be motivating factors. Sometimes they’ll be used for good, sometimes bad. But to make it so black and white like you are is, well, ignorant and naive.

This is simple stuff, yet the system has brainwashed people into being comfortable and thinking they can do nothing but accept things the way they are. Also you bring age into the equation now? when you were 18 you used to think like I did? Is that supposed to mean my way of thinking is somehow only held by young and nieve people? I’m 29, and have been a regular follower of politics since I was 18. It seems that it is possible to evolve from the old views I held, that of the Neo-Cons, or new conservatives, to that of the Paloe-Cons, or old school conservatives. I’m not sure why you de-volved, from a position of understanding to one of sticking your head in the sand, but it surley is dissapointing.

V

I’m actually wondering how you forgot what people are like.

I brought age into it because at 18, you don’t know so much about how the world works. You don’t understand the basics of how countries are formed, how they’re run, how the ladder works from local to state to Federal government, and how special interests can affect all of those. You don’t realize the way history flows, and you’re not as quick to understand the basic tenets of humanity.

What it comes down to is that people will always do what saves their own skin. If that means killing their own cousin to save their life (like the Mafia), if that means throwing someone under the bus for a crime (Congress style), if that means narcing out the guy that sold you the drugs like a street snitch, people will always save their own skins first, and worry about you later.

People are oppurtunistic and self-preserving. They will kick you when you’re down, and turn on you in a second. This world is a hard one. Is there a place for idealists? Yes. But will you ever have a world, or a government that is run by them? No.[/quote]

Wow you are thick. I understand that power and money corrupt. You are missing one important point. We as the people have the ultimate power. If we start firing these people left and right, the rest will do OUR bidding, not that of the special interests, because they will be selfish and need to look out for thier own skin. I am saying we can use the exact things you view as wrong with the system to our advantage, and I think the founders knew this would be the eventuality of it. A first grader can see a problem and then come to a rational conclusion on how to correct that problem. You are acting like their is no solution. There is a solution, use the power we have. Fire congress, vote in all new people, they have 2 years to not fuck up. Anyone that does, someone else gets thier spot. People will be running left and right for these positions because they know that all they have to do to stay in the nice position is to follow the constitution. The world you live in must truly suck, I could not imagine living in a place where I felt utterly helpless and hopeless.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

It’s truly sad when following the constitution is considered the “lunatic Fringe”. Don’t you see what the system has done to you? My ideas are not far fetched or out of reach. I need people like you, no we the people need people like you, who have the ability to get it, to do more than sit on the sidelines and accept the status quo. I hate to keep bringing him up, but Ron Paul has not been corrupted by power, he got his nickname Dr. No, for exactly that reason, it is not far fetched to think that there are people out there who hold thier own morals, and thier oath of office to be thier defining characteristics. We truly are defeated if people like yourself continue to have apathy towards a corrupt system. The founders set this sytem up but they envisioned a place where people understood that they could not sit on the sidelines. If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. There is no sitting this out, if you don’t act, then you defacto vote for the power elite to do whatever they see fit. We have to hold our representative government accountable, and that means being knowledgable enough about the system of government (the constitution is the blueprint) to reward them for being good politicians, or to fire them if they are not good politicians.

I’m not doubting what you’re saying. But like I said, it sounds nice but will never happen.

What you are asking people to do is to hold power and not abuse it. That’s what you’re saying. What I am telling you is that there is no way in hell that this will ever happen.

I want you to find one society where the people who lead are truly concerned only with the welfare of those under them. The only ones that I can think of are some tribes of Native Americans and possibly the peoples that live with a village or clan based philosophy (which is about as close to Marxism as you’re going to find).

Otherwise, any modern society is corrupted. Some times are worse than others, and purging fires are to be expected (and do happen), but the great majority of the time those in power will always be subject to persuasion by a multitude of ways.

It’s the way people are. No vote or revolution is going to change the way people are wired. Greed and self-preservation are always going to be motivating factors. Sometimes they’ll be used for good, sometimes bad. But to make it so black and white like you are is, well, ignorant and naive.

This is simple stuff, yet the system has brainwashed people into being comfortable and thinking they can do nothing but accept things the way they are. Also you bring age into the equation now? when you were 18 you used to think like I did? Is that supposed to mean my way of thinking is somehow only held by young and nieve people? I’m 29, and have been a regular follower of politics since I was 18. It seems that it is possible to evolve from the old views I held, that of the Neo-Cons, or new conservatives, to that of the Paloe-Cons, or old school conservatives. I’m not sure why you de-volved, from a position of understanding to one of sticking your head in the sand, but it surley is dissapointing.

V

I brought age into it because at 18, you don’t know so much about how the world works. You don’t understand the basics of how countries are formed, how they’re run, how the ladder works from local to state to Federal government, and how special interests can affect all of those. You don’t realize the way history flows, and you’re not as quick to understand the basic tenets of humanity.

What it comes down to is that people will always do what saves their own skin. If that means killing their own cousin to save their life (like the Mafia), if that means throwing someone under the bus for a crime (Congress style), if that means narcing out the guy that sold you the drugs like a street snitch, people will always save their own skins first, and worry about you later.

People are oppurtunistic and self-preserving. They will kick you when you’re down, and turn on you in a second. This world is a hard one. Is there a place for idealists? Yes. But will you ever have a world, or a government that is run by them? No.

Wow you are thick. I understand that power and money corrupt. You are missing one important point. We as the people have the ultimate power. If we start firing these people left and right, the rest will do OUR bidding, not that of the special interests, because they will be selfish and need to look out for thier own skin. I am saying we can use the exact things you view as wrong with the system to our advantage, and I think the founders knew this would be the eventuality of it. A first grader can see a problem and then come to a rational conclusion on how to correct that problem. You are acting like their is no solution. There is a solution, use the power we have. Fire congress, vote in all new people, they have 2 years to not fuck up. Anyone that does, someone else gets thier spot. People will be running left and right for these positions because they know that all they have to do to stay in the nice position is to follow the constitution. The world you live in must truly suck, I could not imagine living in a place where I felt utterly helpless and hopeless.

V
[/quote]

I think shooting politicians would be more efficient than voting them out.

People are too easily swayed by government’s slight of hand. Like when Rome entertained people with gladiators rather than fixing problems.

People vote for the guy who’s tax plan is best for their bracket, plane and simple, regardless of right or wrong.

A Politician from Nevada will get re-elected if he gets that state federal funds, even if he screws Arizona in doing so.

edit: The Nevada guys’ constituents are in Nevada, but helps make national decisions. I feel it’s one of the flaws of our federal government. National politicians aren’t held accountable to a national audience.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Vegita wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

People are oppurtunistic and self-preserving. They will kick you when you’re down, and turn on you in a second. This world is a hard one. Is there a place for idealists? Yes. But will you ever have a world, or a government that is run by them? No.

V

I think shooting politicians would be more efficient than voting them out.

People are too easily swayed by government’s slight of hand. Like when Rome entertained people with gladiators rather than fixing problems.

People vote for the guy who’s tax plan is best for their bracket, plane and simple, regardless of right or wrong.

A Politician from Nevada will get re-elected if he gets that state federal funds, even if he screws Arizona in doing so.

edit: The Nevada guys’ constituents are in Nevada, but helps make national decisions. I feel it’s one of the flaws of our federal government. National politicians aren’t held accountable to a national audience.[/quote]

This is because of pork barrel spending, National lawmakers should not have the power to effect anything in the states. If one state gets something from the federal government, then all states should get it. There should be no special projects or federal funding for projects, it’s unconstitutional and would eliminate a person getting re-elected based on the prok they bring home. Also It is obvious that an awakening needs to happen before my ideas will come to fruition, after there is an awakening, it will be up to the people to make it part of the education system that the mistakes of the past will repeat if not avoided. So kids will be taught in school, that the only way to keep corrupt people in check is to know the constituition, and hold our lawmakers and elected officials to following it above all else.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Also It is obvious that an awakening needs to happen before my ideas will come to fruition, after there is an awakening, it will be up to the people to make it part of the education system that the mistakes of the past will repeat if not avoided. So kids will be taught in school, that the only way to keep corrupt people in check is to know the constituition, and hold our lawmakers and elected officials to following it above all else.

V[/quote]

Kids are taught the exact opposite.

I have many nephews and nieces both here and abroad - the ones educated in America are turning into self-righteous little post-modern Nazis.

They are force fed all sorts of nonsense about social justice, revisionist history, alarmist global warming scenarios; and are imbued with the idea that emotion overrides evidence, and that words (in the constitution, in general argument) mean nothing, that everything is “perspectival,” that everything is “socially constructed,” including sex, etc.

We are going in the wrong fucking direction. Obama is and has been part of this propagandist (oops, I mean “educational”) movement.

Vegita wrote:
Also It is obvious that an awakening needs to happen before my ideas will come to fruition, after there is an awakening, it will be up to the people to make it part of the education system that the mistakes of the past will repeat if not avoided. So kids will be taught in school, that the only way to keep corrupt people in check is to know the constituition, and hold our lawmakers and elected officials to following it above all else.

V

Kids are taught the exact opposite.

I have many nephews and nieces both here and abroad - the ones educated in America are turning into self-righteous little post-modern Nazis.

They are force fed all sorts of nonsense about social justice, revisionist history, alarmist global warming scenarios; and are imbued with the idea that emotion overrides evidence, and that words (in the constitution, in general argument) mean nothing, that everything is “perspectival,” that everything is “socially constructed,” including sex, etc.

We are going in the wrong fucking direction. Obama is and has been part of this propagandist (oops, I mean “educational”) movement. [/quote]

Yea I know, now it is our job as rational adults to re-educate the country as to why this is wrong and will lead future generations to bow to the will of the power elite. Hell the damn baby boomer generation all has thier heads up thier asses and they are just making it worse for eveyone that follows. I still don’t know how I managed to lift myself out of the muck and mire, but if you go back and look at some of my older posts, like from 03-05 you will see that I was like a lot of people on here, I loved Pappa Bear O’Reilly, Hannity was right on. I mean for hells sake I would bitch slap the hell out myself if I could go back in time.

My sister and brother in law are both teachers, She is a dunderhead when it comes to politics, he is ok, but he struggles to connect the dots on some ideas, he knows something is wrong, but doesn’t grasp the concepts I share with him as being the problem. His veiws are much like Irish’s views, he thinks people are the problem. And while that is half true, the people who are the problem is the voters, not the corrupt bung fucks who are doing exactly what any 3 year old will do when you give them the run of things, abuse thier power. The false impression of these people having power sickens me. I really hope that one day in the near future 51% of the country realizes that we in fact have the power, and use it like WE are supposed to.

V

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

It is a very sad thought that most politicians see the constitution as an antiquated hurdle to efficient government.[/quote]

But that is what it is and what it was supposed to be-.

They did not want an efficient government, they wanted a government that checks itself every step along the way.

Police states are efficient.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

This is because of pork barrel spending, National lawmakers should not have the power to effect anything in the states. If one state gets something from the federal government, then all states should get it. There should be no special projects or federal funding for projects, it’s unconstitutional and would eliminate a person getting re-elected based on the prok they bring home.
[/quote]

That’s ridiculous.

As long as the Federal government keeps making mandates, they’re going to have to fund them.

And across the board spending is just a waste. If the Federal government mandates standards for education, why would you give North Dakota the same amount of money that you’re giving New Jersey, even though North Dakota has only a fraction of the people?

Why should North Dakota get anywhere near the money to protect against terrorism? They’ve got no targets, but 80 percent of the country’s imports come through Port Elizabeth and Port Newark. Why should the money be even, especially when the Federal government is mandating that certain things be done?

You’re missing the point. The system got this way for a reason- it’s logical, to a point.

Now, you have the additional things taking millions of dollars in pork barrel spending. Should that be stopped? Yes. Will it? No. Not without a complete change in the way the government is run.

[quote]

V[/quote]

It’s not a sucky world at all. I just understand how the system works.

And I’m not saying to ignore corruption- they should be prosecuted. But the very nature of the capitalist system is “What have you done for me lately?”

Don’t get me wrong- I love capitalism. Truly love it. But you can’t expect a system like that to produce politicians that, when they’re elected, all of a sudden turn into fair, egalitarian leaders.

And another thing- what other choice do we have sometimes? If the Democrats in NJ put a guy back on the ballot board who has minor corruption issues, what am I going to do? Vote for a Republican senator who doesn’t believe anywhere near what I do just to spite the corrupt politician? Even though that Republican is probably just as bad?

No. I’m going to vote with the Democrats, because a pro-choice or anti-war vote in the Senate is worth more to me than the fact that the guy got his hands greased when he was the mayor of shitsville NJ.

I’m not attacking you, mind you. I’m just being realistic.

So, my whole post can be summed up into two words: Good luck.

Vegita wrote:

This is because of pork barrel spending, National lawmakers should not have the power to effect anything in the states. If one state gets something from the federal government, then all states should get it. There should be no special projects or federal funding for projects, it’s unconstitutional and would eliminate a person getting re-elected based on the prok they bring home.

That’s ridiculous.

As long as the Federal government keeps making mandates, they’re going to have to fund them.

And across the board spending is just a waste. If the Federal government mandates standards for education, why would you give North Dakota the same amount of money that you’re giving New Jersey, even though North Dakota has only a fraction of the people?

Why should North Dakota get anywhere near the money to protect against terrorism? They’ve got no targets, but 80 percent of the country’s imports come through Port Elizabeth and Port Newark. Why should the money be even, especially when the Federal government is mandating that certain things be done?

You’re missing the point. The system got this way for a reason- it’s logical, to a point.

Now, you have the additional things taking millions of dollars in pork barrel spending. Should that be stopped? Yes. Will it? No. Not without a complete change in the way the government is run.

V

It’s not a sucky world at all. I just understand how the system works.

And I’m not saying to ignore corruption- they should be prosecuted. But the very nature of the capitalist system is “What have you done for me lately?”

Don’t get me wrong- I love capitalism. Truly love it. But you can’t expect a system like that to produce politicians that, when they’re elected, all of a sudden turn into fair, egalitarian leaders.

And another thing- what other choice do we have sometimes? If the Democrats in NJ put a guy back on the ballot board who has minor corruption issues, what am I going to do? Vote for a Republican senator who doesn’t believe anywhere near what I do just to spite the corrupt politician? Even though that Republican is probably just as bad?

No. I’m going to vote with the Democrats, because a pro-choice or anti-war vote in the Senate is worth more to me than the fact that the guy got his hands greased when he was the mayor of shitsville NJ.

I’m not attacking you, mind you. I’m just being realistic.

So, my whole post can be summed up into two words: Good luck.[/quote]

First, I think saying you love capitalism and vote democrat is a contradiction in terms (so is voting republican at this point, neither party is capitalist anymore).

The war vote was years ago, before the war started, and yes, dems voted for it too (Obama is actually one of the few that has a right to complain, because he voted against it back then).

I do agree on voting for the party though. I think all of them are corrupt and the only organization that has an amount of control is the party.

[quote]orion wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

It is a very sad thought that most politicians see the constitution as an antiquated hurdle to efficient government.

But that is what it is and what it was supposed to be-.

They did not want an efficient government, they wanted a government that checks itself every step along the way.

Police states are efficient.

[/quote]

Great point.

FightinIrish26 wrote:

The founder’s knew this too. That’s why we have the rule of law as enshrined in the Constitution; checks and balances, limited and enumerated powers, and so on. Too bad liberals have done everything they can to tear it apart and let the vandals run free, eh? [/quote]

More propaganda.

Both parties have done a lot to concentrate power in the executive branch. Besides this, there’s plenty of checks and balances all over. Neither liberals or conservatives have destroyed the constitution in any form. It’s actually quite fine, contrary to the lunatics running around this forum calling for a fuckin revolution.

Just because you hear it on the talking box doesn’t mean it’s true.

Headhunter wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Politics in a democracy will always be corrupt. Very corrupt. That’s the way it goes. You can do your best to fight it, just like the prosecuter’s office might (if they’re not corrupt themselves), but in the end, you’ll always be voting for someone with skeletons in their closet.

V- When you say that you’re not going to vote for a politician that doesn’t hold his principle as his highest standard, it makes me think that you’re done voting. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. I’m almost done myself.

It all goes back to an absence of morality. Since altruism is unnatural and that’s the code we equate with morality, then people live with no/little morality. No one can practice it.

Maybe that was the goal all along…

Please. Take your Ayn Rand babble elsewhere. No one cares.[/quote]

I started the thread, bugwit. Between this and your math skills…jeez…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Vegita wrote:
… but people like you and rainjack who both want the same things…

Hell yeah we both want the same things - my dollars. I want to keep them, and Irish wants the new baby jesus to take them from me and give them to him so Irish can buy more jeager and porn.

Sorry, Vegita - but Irish doesn’t want anything but a freebie. If not for him, then for others like him.

I don’t want to turn this into another thread with you and me insulting each other. Not that I mind, but just not on this thread.

Give credit where its due. We have very different views on the way the government should be run. If someone didn’t want to take us at our word, there are bigger names in politics and history that think the same way.

I forgot where I was going with this post, but this point remains anyway.

Sounds like you ran out of good insults. Hah!

But seriously, the reason why it isn’t just you think your way and I think mine is pretty simple. A conservative person think they know best for themself, a liberal thinks they know best for everyone else. The liberal point of view is confrontational by nature. RJ doesn’t care what you do with your money, but you care what RJ does with his money.[/quote]

Excellent insight and post! Well done!

Irish, you have an English degree and this man writes better than you. How ironic…

More propaganda.

Both parties have done a lot to concentrate power in the executive branch. Besides this, there’s plenty of checks and balances all over. Neither liberals or conservatives have destroyed the constitution in any form. It’s actually quite fine, contrary to the lunatics running around this forum calling for a fuckin revolution.

Just because you hear it on the talking box doesn’t mean it’s true.[/quote]

You are so wrong in so many ways. Power has not been concentrated in all areas. Quite the opposite when it comes to most things. The smucks in congress don’t want to make any real decisions. That’s why they legislate their power away to anonymous beaucrats. Look at any regulatory body and you will legislator, enforcer, judge, and jury all in one unelected office.

CPSC, you take care of all federal safety standards. We don’t care how, just go take care of it.

EPA, you go take care of asbestos. We don’t care how, just go take care of it.

EEOC, you take care of civil right and enforcement. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FAA, you take care of air transportation. We don’t care how just take care of it.

FCC, you take care of communications. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FDIC, you take care of all the banks. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FED, you take care of the money supply. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FTC, you take care of all commerse. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FDA, you take care of all food and drug. We don’t care how, you just take care of it.

ICC, you take care of all transportation. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

NLRB, you take care of all labor. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

NRC, you take care of all nuclear. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

OSHA, you take care of working conditions in every business in america. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

SEC, you take care of all securities. We don’t care how, just take care of it. Or don’t, it doesn’t really matter.

What is it congress actually does? The have given away all legislative, executive, and judicial power for all of these areas.

This, my friend, is the shredding of the constitution.

I just felt like stating I think everything became FUBAR the day politician became a career possibility.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

More propaganda.

Both parties have done a lot to concentrate power in the executive branch. Besides this, there’s plenty of checks and balances all over.

Neither liberals or conservatives have destroyed the constitution in any form. It’s actually quite fine, contrary to the lunatics running around this forum calling for a fuckin revolution.

Just because you hear it on the talking box doesn’t mean it’s true.

You are so wrong in so many ways. Power has not been concentrated in all areas. Quite the opposite when it comes to most things. The smucks in congress don’t want to make any real decisions.

That’s why they legislate their power away to anonymous beaucrats. Look at any regulatory body and you will legislator, enforcer, judge, and jury all in one unelected office.

CPSC, you take care of all federal safety standards. We don’t care how, just go take care of it.

EPA, you go take care of asbestos. We don’t care how, just go take care of it.

EEOC, you take care of civil right and enforcement. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FAA, you take care of air transportation. We don’t care how just take care of it.

FCC, you take care of communications. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FDIC, you take care of all the banks. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FED, you take care of the money supply. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FTC, you take care of all commerse. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

FDA, you take care of all food and drug. We don’t care how, you just take care of it.

ICC, you take care of all transportation. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

NLRB, you take care of all labor. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

NRC, you take care of all nuclear. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

OSHA, you take care of working conditions in every business in america. We don’t care how, just take care of it.

SEC, you take care of all securities. We don’t care how, just take care of it. Or don’t, it doesn’t really matter.

What is it congress actually does? The have given away all legislative, executive, and judicial power for all of these areas.

This, my friend, is the shredding of the constitution.[/quote]

Great list! I love to bring this up when people want more Govt intervention in their lives. The Govt doesn’t actually do shit other than outsource to their buddies.

LESS GOVT FOR THE LOVE OF JE’SUS!!!