Is 5/3/1 Enough Volume for Size?

ok thanks i like it kinda mor then the bbb but is it same lift r another lift?

Just wondered about your diet and conditioning. I just find it impossible to eat and not get a spare tire around my waist, wondered if you had any tips as from your pics you look pretty lean yet muscular.

Same lift for FSL 5 x 5.

The assistsnce work is 100 rep sets, how much more volume do you want?

Lots of training volume and conditioning i guess… and at times i do restrict my calories for a while

Not to be a dick but, where are all these impressive before and after using 531? I have seen like 2. I have not heard of any naturals using 531 as written. Matt ogus natural? LOL.

My nephew is doing 531. Here you go Felix (@littledelizh) • Instagram photos and videos

well i am natural and i use it as written with the exception of more chins/pullups as i wrote. and there are plenty of people using it. my friends use it too nd they all had fantastic results over the last year since i introduced them. But they are no attention seekers, so they didnt start a youtube channel or instagram account showing off their “gainz”. maybe people who are natural and use 531 are usually balanced people who don’t feel the need to share their “progress pics/before and after pics” with strangers to boost their ego? i don’t know

2 Likes

Maybe because not everybody feels the need to show pics on internet.
Why allways those before / after? Itrain for myself, not to overcome others.
Fuck this century.

5 Likes

Thank you! Social media is playing with youngsters heads.

1 Like

wow all i wanted to know can it build me some muscle… lol