Is 17-HD Worth Taking?

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with 17-hd. Some people I know have used it and had amazing results. I was wondering if you think it is safe and worth taking?

You’re talking about the supplament from Vyotech right? I had a couple samples and used them. It says you should feel a rush of energy and power or something, but I didn’t feel shit. Both times I took one before working out.

[quote]cheese7890 wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with 17-hd. Some people I know have used it and had amazing results. I was wondering if you think it is safe and worth taking?[/quote]

i guess it depends what you’re taking it for. i’ve used it, and i had some awesome workouts, but won’t take it again, i think.

for whatever reason, it made me (and my friends that used it) extremely aggressive for a couple hours after taking it.

so yeah, i got an energy rush from it, but it made me too ill-tempered. if you do decide to take it, i would suggest only taking it pre-workout until you figure out how you respond.

as far as safety, i dunno…

well have any of you had any results in muscle size of strength?

I’ve taken it a number of times, as well as recommended it to friends who have had similar results. 17-HD is easily one of the best OTC products I’ve experienced. Near immediate increase in strength, aggressiveness, and energy hitting the workouts. This causes more intense workouts with higher weight and reps, and you’ll further increase the workload on your muscles, resulting in some permanent gains.