IRS Tyranny

WTF!? Why aren’t more people rising up against this? I’m not even American and this shit made me sick to my stomach!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=America%3A+From+Freedom+to+Fascism&hl=en

I don’t know why I am wasting time with this but whatever. First of all whether or not this is ture is a moot point due to the fact that government needs taxes to function end of point.

I only watched about 10 min. but, get some new material. I love the idea that it’s not publicly known. “Have you ever read the law that tells you to pay taxes?” How about a control question like “Have you ever read the laws that tells you not to commit murder?”

Almost every United States Court of Appeals has made a blanket statement repudiating tax protester arguments. For example, see United States v. Buckner (1987):

"For the record, we note that the following beliefs, which are stock arguments of the tax protester movement, have not been, nor ever will be, considered 'objectively reasonable' in this circuit:
"(1) the belief that the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution was improperly ratified and therefore never came into being;
"(2) the belief that the Sixteenth Amendment is unconstitutional generally;
"(3) the belief that the income tax violates the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment;
"(4) the belief that the tax laws are unconstitutional;
"(5) the belief that wages are not income and therefore are not subject to federal income tax laws;
"(6) the belief that filing a tax return violates the privilege against self-incrimination; and
"(7) the belief that Federal Reserve Notes do not constitute cash or income."

It’s becoming irritating that people are still surprised by this and whisper things like ‘this’ll get out’ or ‘people would find out’. Everyone who matters already knows.

[quote]blck3jack wrote:
I don’t know why I am wasting time with this but whatever. First of all whether or not this is ture is a moot point due to the fact that government needs taxes to function end of point.[/quote]

I need money to function.

I expect you to pay me 50% of yopur last years income February 1st at the latest, or else…

[quote]blck3jack wrote:
I don’t know why I am wasting time with this but whatever. First of all whether or not this is ture is a moot point due to the fact that government needs taxes to function end of point.[/quote]

Even without income tax, there are still myriads of other taxes, levies, fines, etc. that are collected by the various levels of government that allow them to function.

According to the video, 100% of the income tax goes to pay interest on the national debt. The rest of government operates from other taxes.

[quote]lucasa wrote:
I only watched about 10 min. but, get some new material. I love the idea that it’s not publicly known. “Have you ever read the law that tells you to pay taxes?” How about a control question like “Have you ever read the laws that tells you not to commit murder?”

Almost every United States Court of Appeals has made a blanket statement repudiating tax protester arguments. For example, see United States v. Buckner (1987):

"For the record, we note that the following beliefs, which are stock arguments of the tax protester movement, have not been, nor ever will be, considered 'objectively reasonable' in this circuit:
"(1) the belief that the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution was improperly ratified and therefore never came into being;
"(2) the belief that the Sixteenth Amendment is unconstitutional generally;
"(3) the belief that the income tax violates the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment;
"(4) the belief that the tax laws are unconstitutional;
"(5) the belief that wages are not income and therefore are not subject to federal income tax laws;
"(6) the belief that filing a tax return violates the privilege against self-incrimination; and
"(7) the belief that Federal Reserve Notes do not constitute cash or income."

It’s becoming irritating that people are still surprised by this and whisper things like ‘this’ll get out’ or ‘people would find out’. Everyone who matters already knows.[/quote]

How long have you worked for the IRS?

Oh, great! Global fascism. Yet one more terror to keep me awake at night.

How much of this film is actually true?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Oh, great! Global fascism. Yet one more terror to keep me awake at night.

How much of this film is actually true?[/quote]

Your asking this question has saved me the bother of watching it.

I am sick of these crazy fringe videos.

It is interesting though, that no one from the IRS can seem to show what law indicates that you have to file a 1040 every year.

If someone asks me the same question, I can simply point them to the Canadian Income Tax Act that clearly states: i An income tax shall be paid, as required by this Act, on the taxable income for each taxation year of every person resident in Canada at any time in the year.[/i] The debate is settled before it even starts.

Why is there no equivalent law in the US? Or, if there is, why can’t anyone produce it?

While the video has the “kooky conspiracy nut” smell, in this case it’s all a matter of law, courts, and constitution. The question definitely is (or should be) answerable.

What do you guys think the IRS was founded for? To fund government operations? Nope. Since we might not approve of those ‘operations’, they had to establish FORCE as a principle.

The IRS was established to extort wealth from helpless victims certainly, but more importantly: to get us used to the idea of government by force and intimidation — in other words, rule by terror.

I’m shocked that I have to write this tidbit of news.

If they just wanted funding for things, they could have ASKED, but that wasn’t the purpose of establishing the IRS.

Call the IRS with any question five times. You’ll get five different answers.

I received a letter this year advising me that one of the LLC’s I have, was not filed according to IRS regulations and therefore would not be recognized by them. Then, I received a notice telling me that since the tax payment due on that particular LLC was late I now had a $500.00 fine per partner. The LLC had been created by my CPA exactly like two others I operate under and have had zero problems with. I called the IRS, my CPA called the IRS and every call was handled differently. Finally my CPA sent a letter to Utah to verify one of the conversations he had with an IRS employee telling him to disregard both letters and pay no fines.

I told the CPA that I’d much rather pay a $500.00 fine than get the IRS on my back.

They don’t have to play fair and don’t intend to.

[quote]Jason32 wrote:

How long have you worked for the IRS?[/quote]

I don’t, I’m just a guy with a search engine.

I just refuse to be surprised or scared. The FDA bans chemicals from production/possession/consumption willy nilly, FEMA can take over in a state of emergency, the President can declare martial law, the IRS can seize your home and property, the CIA,NSA,FBI,ATF, etc. can thoroughly invade your privacy…the ‘scares’ are endless.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the things like the liberty amendment, but a web page informing people about how to take some control back from the government and recommending people take responsibility, vote, and encourage them to think when doing so is better than a two-hour fear-mongering propaganda film to scare, panic, and confuse them.

http://libertyamendment.org/

[quote]pookie wrote:
It is interesting though, that no one from the IRS can seem to show what law indicates that you have to file a 1040 every year.

If someone asks me the same question, I can simply point them to the Canadian Income Tax Act that clearly states: i An income tax shall be paid, as required by this Act, on the taxable income for each taxation year of every person resident in Canada at any time in the year.[/i] The debate is settled before it even starts.

Why is there no equivalent law in the US? Or, if there is, why can’t anyone produce it?

While the video has the “kooky conspiracy nut” smell, in this case it’s all a matter of law, courts, and constitution. The question definitely is (or should be) answerable.
[/quote]

They keep it hidden from the public on their website, here:

http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=159932,00.html

But they’re the IRS, they’re biased.

Here’s a law Professor’s take on Title 26 of the United States Code:

http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/Personal/taxes/JustNoLaw.htm

(He even crassly recommends that you go to a publicly-funded law library and ask the nearest civil servant to help you look up the code. What nerve!)

It doesn’t surprise me one bit that there are federal officials enforcing laws that they have no clue about the actual laws they’re enforcing. It’s much like fearing the same officials without having any clue about the laws they’re enforcing.

Come to think of it, that’s probably why those agents and investigators were dismissed. If I, in earnest, walked into the lab and said “Where does it say we have to obey the second law of thermodynamics?”, I’d probably get fired too.

[quote]lucasa wrote:
Here’s a law Professor’s take on Title 26 of the United States Code:

http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/Personal/taxes/JustNoLaw.htm

(He even crassly recommends that you go to a publicly-funded law library and ask the nearest civil servant to help you look up the code. What nerve!)[/quote]

Well, there we go. If only every conspiracy was so easy to lay to rest.

Probably not. In that case, there’s nothing voluntary about following the law. Try as you might, you’re not breaking it. : )