Ironwoody vs Jumpstretch

Anyone notice a difference in the durability between IW and JS bands?

I used jumpstretch for many years and when my bands finally got about too old to use I switched to the Ironwoody bands and I think they are great. I haven’t seen any difference except the price.

My Jumpstetch bands are 6 years old and still going strong!

Have complete sets of both. Jumpstretch bands are far, far better in quality and durability.

Amir

I have four pairs of Iron Woody bands I got in 2005. Two bands are starting to tear a bit but none have broken.

They’re made in the same factory. Same product actually, but Iron Woody doesn’t dye theirs fully and claims this extends life.

Can’t go wrong with either, but Iron Woody was less expensive last time I looked.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
They’re made in the same factory. Same product actually, but Iron Woody doesn’t dye theirs fully and claims this extends life.

Can’t go wrong with either, but Iron Woody was less expensive last time I looked.

[/quote]

Yea, i was told this once a while back that they are basically the same product with the exception being the coloring. I doubt there is much difference in longevity.

If they’re made in the same factory then why my woody bands are tearing apart I cant explain while the jumpstretch are still like new. Ill post a few pics of the dire condition the woody bands are in. Could of course be that the Woody bands just may have been used, without me realizing it, around sharper racks - I dont know, will have to see.

Amir

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[/quote]

I have both IW and JS bands. I note that for the same size bands (which they are not, really - the JS bands are a bit wider) the Jump Stretch bands provide more resistance. But I do like the price of the Iron Woody bands and they seem to be holding up pretty well.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I bought the JS bands on sale at Elite Fts.