Iron Man 3 Teaser

<----------- crawls back into hole and chokes himself into oblivion …

I am not feeling this one for some reason. Oh I will go see it. But I am not feeling the same Stark vibe I love about the character Downey created. Seems like something is missing.

[quote]dirtman wrote:
I am not feeling this one for some reason. Oh I will go see it. But I am not feeling the same Stark vibe I love about the character Downey created. Seems like something is missing.[/quote]

I have to agree.
I guess we’ll see if the full feature fills in those blanks.

The villian reminds me of the Ra’s al Ghul character from Batman.

I think it looks fine…rather dark, so maybe the fun/cool Stark vibe isn’t showing through that.

Did anyone see the big stuffed bunny in Stark’s house right after the helicopters open fire and throw him and Pepper backwards?

ayayyYAyAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYYFUISHdsjhgkjdsGHkj;df
!!!
:D:D:D:D::DD:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
!!!
:D:D:D:D::DD:[/quote]

X’s 100000000000000000!!!

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
!!!
:D:D:D:D::DD:[/quote]

X’s 100000000000000000!!![/quote]

nerdgasm?

The Mandarin isn’t a very cool villain, imo. But, hey, it’s Ben Kingsley… so, who knows.

New trailer up.

^^^^^^^^^^ OMG I KNOW I TOTALLY SAW THAT THIS MORNBINHDGJDS!! fkldsgl;ads isn’t it liek th emost excitign thing ever !

i KEEP NAGGING oops caps, I keep nagging the t-shirt kiosk boy to get ironman shirts in cause they never have any that are just ironman alone. I SAID BOY!!! I need one before the movie comes out in may!!! He said he’d order some and to keep checking back.
OH I’LL BE CHECKIN’ ALRIGHT

EHHEHEHEHE

That mandarin voice is lame as hell.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
The Mandarin isn’t a very cool villain, imo. But, hey, it’s Ben Kingsley… so, who knows.[/quote]

They’ve pretty much thrown out all the dated aspects of the character, kept the name and reverse-engineered a new backstory. Ben Kingsley’s Mandarin is a walking museum of symbols of military power from throughout history (hope that doesn’t mean the rings of power are purely decorative).

Kingsley said he’s “a pastiche of anti-American iconography”. He even has a neck tattoo of Cap’s shield.

Just want to tell everyone that the movie opens where I am (Taiwan) on April 24th.

The Marvel movies always seem to some out earliy here.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Just want to tell everyone that the movie opens where I am (Taiwan) on April 24th.

The Marvel movies always seem to some out earliy here.[/quote]

I hear they usually release movies earlier in parts of Europe and Asia first to get a better consensus on how the box office profits will do… not sure if they ever try and edit anything after or maybe if its something to do with distribution or copy rights that I didn’t hear about but definitely interested as to know why.

They release them early in South America, too. Or at least Brazil.

Wasn’t there a point where Tony Stark was getting depressed and drinking more in the comics? The weight of everything was adding up and bringing him down and such? They may be going for this feel with the movie. Or, hey, maybe they just want to switch things up in an effort to keep things interesting?

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

Wasn’t there a point where Tony Stark was getting depressed and drinking more in the comics? The weight of everything was adding up and bringing him down and such? They may be going for this feel with the movie. Or, hey, maybe they just want to switch things up in an effort to keep things interesting?[/quote]

He’s suffering from PTSD after his near-death experience in Avengers (no point in giving a spoiler warning; it’s in the trailer).

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]TDub301 wrote:

Wasn’t there a point where Tony Stark was getting depressed and drinking more in the comics? The weight of everything was adding up and bringing him down and such? They may be going for this feel with the movie. Or, hey, maybe they just want to switch things up in an effort to keep things interesting?[/quote]

He’s suffering from PTSD after his near-death experience in Avengers (no point in giving a spoiler warning; it’s in the trailer). [/quote]

Well I’m glad they didn’t just pretend like that didn’t happen. How are they going to explain away the absence of Cap, Hulk, and the SHIELD agents though? Looks like some pretty serious shit is going down in this one…