Iron Man 2...Leaked Footage From Comic Con

First footage of Iron Man 2 leaked from Comic Con. Watch it while you can!

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
First footage of Iron Man 2 leaked from Comic Con. Watch it while you can!

[/quote]

Ok,that will be bad ass. And you gota love War machine lol.

And thank god they replaces Terrence Howard.

Rock!!

I’m pretty sure I just came. Yep… I did…

Very cool, thanks for the link.

That makes me almost wish I waited in line for 10 hours to get into that panel. Almost.

Big Boss, you are the MAN ! I can’t wait for this movie to come out, seriously 9 more months of waiting is going to suck.

I had a semi going, up to the part when ‘Eulogy’ from TOOL started playing in the backround…

Then I almost lost conciousness from all the blood rushing to my dick.

Saw it on youtube yesterday, only because Favreau linked to it from Twitter, how cool is he for that ? Very few Directors are gonna send out a link to leaked footage.

And yes, its gonna be the tits.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Big Boss, you are the MAN ! I can’t wait for this movie to come out, seriously 9 more months of waiting is going to suck. [/quote]

I know,man. I almost hate I came across that…I have even less patience now.

War Machine looked fucking bad ass…I think Don Cheadle is going to make everyone forget about Howard,imo. He is a better actor…we shall see.

Damn War Machine looks sick.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Big Boss, you are the MAN ! I can’t wait for this movie to come out, seriously 9 more months of waiting is going to suck.

I know,man. I almost hate I came across that…I have even less patience now.

War Machine looked fucking bad ass…I think Don Cheadle is going to make everyone forget about Howard,imo. He is a better actor…we shall see. [/quote]

What I am happy about, is that the brass went and got a really good quality actor of equal or higher caliber than Howard. At least, that is how I look at Don Cheadle. They didn’t cut corners getting some B rated piece of shit to fill his place. It’s gonna be a long 9 month wait.