Iron Maiden Concert in June...

June 11th anyone else going?

I saw them in March (in Toronto), they were great! Be sure to go.

Nope. I will be hitting Rush, Dream Theater, Type O Negative, NIN, and maybe Megadeth though. This summer is gonna be \m/!

yeah buddy. If I can I’m gonna travel south to Az for the May concerts. If not, you’d better bet your ass I’m gonna be on the standing room only floor bangin’ my head away!

In fact, I’m listening to them as I type this. One of my all-time favorite bands. Soooo much good stuff.

I’ll be seeing them at Twickenham on July 5th. Should be a good show, gonna be replaying ‘Live After Death’ I believe.

Summer tours are a bit shite other than that in the UK this year. Download is way too busy now and I was all set to go to the Swedenrock until I worked out the price! Last year was a great year for gigs though…

Nope. But I will be seeing the Paul Green School of Rock tribute to Maiden tomorrow night. It’s really amazing what these kids can do.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Nope. I will be hitting Rush, Dream Theater, Type O Negative, NIN, and maybe Megadeth though. This summer is gonna be \m/![/quote]

some of my friends are going to rush this summer too.

I don’t like how harris’s daughter’s band (fucking powerpop) is opening. When last year trivium opened for them in england/japan iirc. I really want to see a trivium show too.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Nope. I will be hitting Rush, Dream Theater, Type O Negative, NIN, and maybe Megadeth though. This summer is gonna be \m/!

I don’t like how harris’s daughter’s band (fucking powerpop) is opening. When last year trivium opened for them in england/japan iirc. I really want to see a trivium show too.[/quote]

I know nothing about her music, but I’d stick it in her butt. She is a babe.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

I don’t like how harris’s daughter’s band (fucking powerpop) is opening. When last year trivium opened for them in england/japan iirc. I really want to see a trivium show too.

I know nothing about her music, but I’d stick it in her butt. She is a babe.[/quote]

I’ll be eye fucking her the entire time she’s playing. We’ve (the guys I’m going with) already discussed this LOL.

What’s her band’s name?

I saw Iron Maiden on the Piece of Mind tour…that was a ways back .

does Eddie still appear during the show ?

I saw ‘em a couple years back. Awesome. Rocked my socks off. Bruce doesn’t take too kindly to moshing tho. They’re def not a mosh band anyway but he went off on the dudes doin’ it during their set.

[quote]AssClown wrote:
I saw ‘em a couple years back. Awesome. Rocked my socks off. Bruce doesn’t take too kindly to moshing tho. They’re def not a mosh band anyway but he went off on the dudes doin’ it during their set.[/quote]

Moshing in general is pretty lame in my opinion. Then again, I’m the type of person that doesn’t move a muscle at a show because I’m in a trance trying to absorb all of the awesomeness that is going on in front of me.

I’ve seen Maiden four times now. Have fun, its beautiful musicianship.