T Nation

Iron Dwarf, I Think this Belongs to You...

Facebook still exists?

Oh lala

IT DOES!

Who is that person?

Thought it looked like one of yours!

No idea, i follow ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilder’ page on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ArnoldSchwarzeneggerBodybuilder

and they shared this photo that’s how i saw it. No idea who posted it originally.

Looks like almost 400,000 people just saw one of your pieces of work!

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Thought it looked like one of yours!

No idea, i follow ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilder’ page on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ArnoldSchwarzeneggerBodybuilder

and they shared this photo that’s how i saw it. No idea who posted it originally.

Looks like almost 400,000 people just saw one of your pieces of work![/quote]

Too bad I can’t somehow parlay that into fame and fortune.

lol

Thanks for keeping an eye out, Marz! If that image ever gets used commercially without my permission, I have a case!

awesome

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Facebook still exists?

[/quote]

No, it’s a myth. Like vampires.

Hey Marzouk

You could do me a favor and post this Arnold portrait on that site! You could say “the great illustrator Mark Collins drew this”.
(I can’t post because my FB account is not a typical social one).

Then I owe you one!

nudge

EDIT: Never mind. I found out that I can post there… and just did.

lol

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Facebook still exists?

[/quote]

No, it’s a myth. Like vampires.[/quote]

We are
have always been
Will forever remain

ID,

Have you read the fine print concerning what rights Facebook claims to images posted on its site? I know nothing about the legality of something like this but I’ve heard they reserve the rights to all posted photos. I can’t say if that’s true or not but I’d hate to see you lose your work to Facebook.

Boogie

[quote]Ambugaton wrote:
ID,

Have you read the fine print concerning what rights Facebook claims to images posted on its site? I know nothing about the legality of something like this but I’ve heard they reserve the rights to all posted photos. I can’t say if that’s true or not but I’d hate to see you lose your work to Facebook.

Boogie[/quote]

Ugh! I need to look into that!

Thanks, Ambugaton!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Marzouk

You could do me a favor and post this Arnold portrait on that site! You could say “the great illustrator Mark Collins drew this”.
(I can’t post because my FB account is not a typical social one).

Then I owe you one!

nudge

EDIT: Never mind. I found out that I can post there… and just did.

lol[/quote]

God dammit, if i was a little faster i could of done it! And had my very own ID avatar… damn. Next time!

Moar awesome ID illustrations: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Collins-Illustration/163120997136936

[quote]kakno wrote:
Moar awesome ID illustrations: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Collins-Illustration/163120997136936[/quote]

I just ‘Liked’ it :slight_smile:

Ah! I see you there, Marqaos! Thanks!

Hmmm… now who is that other guy?

Never mind. I know who it is now ^^

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Ah! I see you there, Marqaos! Thanks!

Hmmm… now who is that other guy?

Never mind. I know who it is now ^^
[/quote]
:slight_smile:

6000 likes for that small pic and less than 100 for your page. Something had to be done.

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Ah! I see you there, Marqaos! Thanks!

Hmmm… now who is that other guy?

Never mind. I know who it is now ^^
[/quote]
:slight_smile:

6000 likes for that small pic and less than 100 for your page. Something had to be done.[/quote]

LOL!

Thank you!

:slight_smile:

ID’s illustrations are just awesome.

And good thing he pursued art and not that ‘dance/lute’ thing he experimented with in the 80’s, although he was great in this video.

he was good in this one too

EDIT: Dammit! White screen of death.

It was supposed to be “Little Girls” by Oingo Boingo