T Nation

Irish Priest Relieved by MILF

Irish priest kidnapped in Philippines released by MILF

Irish priest Father Michael Sinnott, who had been kidnapped by militants in the Philippines, was released Wednesday night to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), which handed him to the Filipino government as a goodwill gesture…

Topic is very misleading.

Is this better?:

Air Force pounds MILF lairs with rockets

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=475584

LOL

[quote]MikiB wrote:
Topic is very misleading.[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more.

MILF wants Clinton to convince Manila for early solution of rebellion problem

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-11/12/content_12441562.htm

I don’t know, I think the MILF would have more success persuading Bill than Hillary.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
I don’t know, I think the MILF would have more success persuading Bill than Hillary.[/quote]

They both have a penis…

I really wish people in my home country could come up with better names for things…

Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF[/quote]

I had no idea what country you were referring to until you said Manny Pacquiao.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF[/quote]

Karaoke and Ephrin Reyes and Jollybee?

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
chimera182 wrote:
Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF

I had no idea what country you were referring to until you said Manny Pacquiao. [/quote]

Bastard. I don’t know if you were kidding, but either way it works.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
chimera182 wrote:
Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF

Karaoke and Ephrin Reyes and Jollybee?[/quote]

Haha, do people here know what Jollybee is?

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF[/quote]

Manny Pacquiao is world renown!! All the Filipino’s I know…love their country and love it even more cause of their hero PAC-MAN.

Yet wtf was he thinking when he made that super hero movie? LOL

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Irish priest kidnapped in Philippines released by MILF

Irish priest Father Michael Sinnott, who had been kidnapped by militants in the Philippines, was released Wednesday night to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), which handed him to the Filipino government as a goodwill gesture…

http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1112/p99s01-duts.html[/quote]

They should be held liable for using that acronym. Bomb them to hell…

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
chimera182 wrote:
Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF

Manny Pacquiao is world renown!! All the Filipino’s I know…love their country and love it even more cause of their hero PAC-MAN.

Yet wtf was he thinking when he made that super hero movie? LOL [/quote]

Being in a movie greatly improves your chances of being president in the Philippines.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:
chimera182 wrote:
Or that we were known for things other than Manny Pacquiao and the MILF

Karaoke and Ephrin Reyes and Jollybee?

Haha, do people here know what Jollybee is?[/quote]

Don’t forget Red Horse!

I wasn’t brave enough to eat in Jollybee when I was there.

I must say, I was really interested when I read the thread title, now… not so much.

the MILF has been in the headlines lately this week. it always have a laugh to myself, like its an inside joke.

I think they should change the acronym… every headline just turns funny.

hey, there is totally nothing wrong with the Philippines being known for Manny Pacquiao. He is one of the greatest. He brings unity in this country like no one else.

Better Manny, than corruption and poverty, of which this country always lands in the news with.

So with that, Congratulations Manny! amazing fight against Cotto. we are on top right now!

[quote]BlaZe wrote:
the MILF has been in the headlines lately this week. it always have a laugh to myself, like its an inside joke.

I think they should change the acronym… every headline just turns funny.

hey, there is totally nothing wrong with the Philippines being known for Manny Pacquiao. He is one of the greatest. He brings unity in this country like no one else.

Better Manny, than corruption and poverty, of which this country always lands in the news with.

So with that, Congratulations Manny! amazing fight against Cotto. we are on top right now! [/quote]

True, but there’s so much more to the country… like fake DVDs. But cereally, at least he makes us look good.