Ireland PM Drunk on Air!

Slurring his speech or just Irish?

He was out on the piss the night before till around 3.30am, then he was up to do that interview, apparently he was nearly an hour late, he was hungover to fuck, more than likely he was still pissed, wouldnt be much of a big deal if he didnt fuck up the countries finances.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

Slurring his speech or just Irish?[/quote]

what the fuck is ‘just Irish’ supposed to infer?

Wish I could get drunk on air…I need whiskey or beer.

on a side note-what would something like Spike and vodka be like together?

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

what the fuck is ‘just Irish’ supposed to infer?[/quote]

You serious?

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:
on a side note-what would something like Spike and vodka be like together? [/quote]

FECK!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

You serious? [/quote]

Irish English is well known for being one of the most well-enunciated versions of the language…

u mad?

Don’t know why there’s such a big deal being made about it.

Everyone already knew that the man was a very, very serious alchoholic… even by political standards.

In a Democracy, The People Get the Government They Deserve. - Hunter S. Thompson

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:
on a side note-what would something like Spike and vodka be like together? [/quote]

FECK!!![/quote]

[quote]Jason van Wyk wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]deadlybuzz wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:

You serious? [/quote]

Irish English is well known for being one of the most well-enunciated versions of the language…

u mad?

[/quote]

there are some weird irish accents. Tipperary comes to mind. Just like anywhere else the educated speak rather nicely but I find working class Irish accents are damn near un-intelligible.

and furthermore no american can do a good irish accent. Its embarrassing so stop it!

There. I said it.

[quote]Eli B wrote:
and furthermore no american can do a good irish accent. Its embarrassing so stop it!

There. I said it.[/quote]

Too right, contrary to popular belief Tom Cruise in far and away is NOT a good portrayal of an Irish accent. Begorrah.

The best way to try to emulate an Irish accent is when trying to say “Cheers!” just say “Chairs!” with your normal North American accent. Try it now and you’ll instantly sound Irish!

[quote]redstar144 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Too right, contrary to popular belief Tom Cruise in far and away is NOT a good portrayal of an Irish accent. Begorrah.[/quote]

I imagine short of anyone who is Irish (i.e. Colin Farrell or Liam Neeson) no one has done a fair Irish accent. Do you remember how horrid Harrison Ford’s accent in The Devil’s Own was?

Colin makes swearing sound cool. Everyone’s a fookin’ coo-unt.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
Don’t know why there’s such a big deal being made about it.

Everyone already knew that the man was a very, very serious alchoholic… even by political standards.

In a Democracy, The People Get the Government They Deserve. - Hunter S. Thompson[/quote]

Wouldnt be a big deal if he didnt take us for cunts, he fucked up the ecomony with his bullshit fuckoff policies, him and the other cunts, including bertie, fuckin bertie, theres a name for a leader,…i dont recall ever voting for Biffo or the other dicks, … he got gee eyed on the tax payers expense, …fat fucking prick, remember all the hulabaloo bullshit about the paintings of him sitting on the jacks…fuckin stupid bastards…fucks me off!!!

except anjelica huston in agnes brown. Consensus in my family was she did a good job.

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]redstar144 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Too right, contrary to popular belief Tom Cruise in far and away is NOT a good portrayal of an Irish accent. Begorrah.[/quote]

I imagine short of anyone who is Irish (i.e. Colin Farrell or Liam Neeson)[/quote]

Pfft, Colin Farrel and his fake Dublin accent isn’t a great example either.

Brendan Gleeson is about as good an example as comes to mind.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

[quote]redstar144 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

I imagine short of anyone who is Irish (i.e. Colin Farrell or Liam Neeson)[/quote]

Brendan Gleeson is about as good an example as comes to mind.[/quote]

Colm Meaney too… I think he is originally from Finglas, were Colin Farrel is hails from Castleknock…

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:

[quote]redstar144 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Brendan Gleeson is about as good an example as comes to mind.[/quote]

Colm Meaney too… I think he is originally from Finglas, were Colin Farrel is hails from Castleknock…