Iraq Firearms Confiscations

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
A society in which men and women are governed by belief in an enduring moral order, by a strong sense of right and wrong, by personal convictions about justice and honor, will be a good society–

Whatever political machinery it may utilize; while a society in which men and women are morally adrift, ignorant of norms, and intent chiefly upon gratification of appetites, will be a bad society–no matter how many people vote and no matter how liberal its formal constitution may be." [/quote]

John Adams put it more elegantly:

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
I saw Tadeusz Kociuszko’s crypt when I was in Poland a couple years ago though, that was kind of cool.
[/quote]

Next time you are in Manch-Vegas, have a pint in the Wild Rover at 21 Kosciuszko Street (an Irish Pub, on a Polish Street in a French city).

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
I saw Tadeusz Kociuszko’s crypt when I was in Poland a couple years ago though, that was kind of cool.

Next time you are in Manch-Vegas, have a pint in the Wild Rover at 21 Kosciuszko Street (an Irish Pub, on a Polish Street in a French city).
[/quote]

Will do, think I’m headed up there some time next month.