Iran's Promise to Destroy

What the hell are we waiting for?

"However, Khamenei’s own newspaper was even more direct. Writing this July, it said, “the White House’s 80 years of exclusive rule are likely to become 80 seconds of hell that will burn to ashes. Those who resist Iran will be struck from directions they never expected.”

To these facts add that an Arab newspaper published in London and Beirut reported that an Iranian intelligence unit has established a center called “The Brigades of the Shahids of the Global Islamic Awakening,” controlled by a Revolutionary Guards intelligence officer, Hassan Abbasi. The newspaper has a tape recording of Abbasi when he spoke of Iran’s secret plans, which include “a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization.”

Missile strikes

To bring this about, Abbasi said, “There are 29 sensitive sites in the U.S. and in the West. We have already spied on these sites and we know how we are going to attack them.” This Revolutionary Guard officer continued by saying, “Iran’s missiles are now ready to strike at Western targets, and as soon as the instructions arrive from Ali Khamenei, we will launch our missiles at their cities and installations.”

We spent trillions for defense. Why aren’t North Korea and Iran uninhabitable deserts by now? Are we waiting until California is an uninhabitable desert? Are we holding back so millions of innocent Iranians and North Koreans aren’t killed, thus causing millions of innocent Americans to be killed? Why are they more important than our own citizens?

Strike NOW!!!

Headhunter

I think its because we’re tied down in Iraq.

Ummmm… look up the word “posturing”.

Remember when we invaded Iraq, and that guy kept appearing on Al-Jazeera saying that we were taking heavy casualties, infidels were choking on their own blood, and that the holy defenders of Islam were victorious in every way?

Evidently, “victorious in every way” in Arabic translates to “holy shit we are getting our asses handed to us and there’s nothing we can do to stop these guys… they’re rolling over us like we aren’t even there! How do I surrender?”

Military lesson #56: When you have to blow yourself up to do any damage to an enemy, you aren’t winning.

Iran’s military is even weaker than Iraq’s was.

Iran has been threatening to destroy the United States almost every day since the revolution in 1979. They have not yet proven themselves to be a threat worth military strikes.

This is where I get out my vehicle window sticker of President Bush pissing on Aminijad`s head.

[quote]BH6 wrote:
Iran has been threatening to destroy the United States almost every day since the revolution in 1979. They have not yet proven themselves to be a threat worth military strikes. [/quote]

Very true. Just hope they are too fucking stupid to develop a nuke.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
BH6 wrote:
Iran has been threatening to destroy the United States almost every day since the revolution in 1979. They have not yet proven themselves to be a threat worth military strikes.

Very true. Just hope they are too fucking stupid to develop a nuke.[/quote]

I hope so too. But can we take a chance like that? With people who want to ‘destroy Anglo-Saxon civilsation’?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
BH6 wrote:

Very true. Just hope they are too fucking stupid to develop a nuke.

I hope so too. But can we take a chance like that? With people who want to ‘destroy Anglo-Saxon civilsation’?

[/quote]

No. We have to take active measures to stop them.

I am not sure if that means sanctions and pressure or bombs.

I hope our spy services are getting better so we can really figure how far along they are.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
What the hell are we waiting for?

"However, Khamenei’s own newspaper was even more direct. Writing this July, it said, “the White House’s 80 years of exclusive rule are likely to become 80 seconds of hell that will burn to ashes. Those who resist Iran will be struck from directions they never expected.”

To these facts add that an Arab newspaper published in London and Beirut reported that an Iranian intelligence unit has established a center called “The Brigades of the Shahids of the Global Islamic Awakening,” controlled by a Revolutionary Guards intelligence officer, Hassan Abbasi. The newspaper has a tape recording of Abbasi when he spoke of Iran’s secret plans, which include “a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization.”

Missile strikes

To bring this about, Abbasi said, “There are 29 sensitive sites in the U.S. and in the West. We have already spied on these sites and we know how we are going to attack them.” This Revolutionary Guard officer continued by saying, “Iran’s missiles are now ready to strike at Western targets, and as soon as the instructions arrive from Ali Khamenei, we will launch our missiles at their cities and installations.”

We spent trillions for defense. Why aren’t North Korea and Iran uninhabitable deserts by now? Are we waiting until California is an uninhabitable desert? Are we holding back so millions of innocent Iranians and North Koreans aren’t killed, thus causing millions of innocent Americans to be killed? Why are they more important than our own citizens?

Strike NOW!!!

Headhunter

[/quote]

exactly what is needed to suspend the constitution, right before the presidential election. We created this boogy-man and we’ll use it at the right time, just like saddam hussein. N Korea is russia/china boogie man, to drag them into WW4

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:

exactly what is needed to suspend the constitution, right before the presidential election. We created this boogy-man and we’ll use it at the right time, just like saddam hussein. N Korea is russia/china boogie man, to drag them into WW4[/quote]

I think I understand what you wrote, but sentences would be nice.

Yep, Bush is secretly Kim Jung Il’s illegitimate brother and, after the war, Kim promised to make Bush the Kwan Chang Nihm of all the dochangs in America!!

Anyone else think the republicans have completely fucked themselves in this upcoming election. I mean democrats look like they are going to steam roll them.

I voted for Bush twice and I’m completely pissed at him. He wasn’t hard enough on the war, he seems to like getting fucked by mexico on immigration, and now we have this Foley bull-shit scandel that doesn’t look good for anyone.

I mean, the republicans have controlled the house and senate for how fucking long and they still haven’t done anything that they ever promised? WTF are they waiting for? I mean damn why am I voting republican again?

I wish Bush would come out and say if Iran attacks anyone they will be turned into a fucking parking lot. Can’t wait to see what happens when Isreal bombs there shit like they did Iraqs nuke plant.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
Anyone else think the republicans have completely fucked themselves in this upcoming election. I mean democrats look like they are going to steam roll them.

I voted for Bush twice and I’m completely pissed at him. He wasn’t hard enough on the war, he seems to like getting fucked by mexico on immigration, and now we have this Foley bull-shit scandel that doesn’t look good for anyone.

I mean, the republicans have controlled the house and senate for how fucking long and they still haven’t done anything that they ever promised? WTF are they waiting for? I mean damn why am I voting republican again?

I wish Bush would come out and say if Iran attacks anyone they will be turned into a fucking parking lot. Can’t wait to see what happens when Isreal bombs there shit like they did Iraqs nuke plant.
[/quote]

They have been in power too long. Power corrupts. They don’t want to change the status quo. Support their pork barrel spending and fuck everything else.

Unfortunately the alternative is to get Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. She will be far worse than the do nothing Republicans.

that ‘promise’ is pure bluster and bravado. “29 sensitive targets”??? Fuck, I can think of about a dozen in my little corner of England alone, I find it hard to believe their intelligence has only discovered the same amount again in the whole of the western world.

five-twelve wrote:

They have been in power too long. Power corrupts. They don’t want to change the status quo. Support their pork barrel spending and fuck everything else.

Unfortunately the alternative is to get Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. She will be far worse than the do nothing Republicans.[/quote]

anybody but Pelosi or “Billary”, no more commies in the White House.

five-twelve wrote:

Unfortunately the alternative is to get Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House. She will be far worse than the do nothing Republicans.[/quote]

As long as a Republican is in the WH a Democratic congress can’t do S!

A democrate in the WH with a republican congress and a slim democratic senate majority did wonders for our economy.

That was no fluke and Heritge Foundation agrees.