T Nation

Iranian Village Outside DNC

This is a hoot:
http://www.lookingattheleft.com/2008/08/iranian-potemkin-village/

…Point is?

You do realize that just because I don’t think Iran is the worst place in the world, it doesn’t mean I don’t think America isn’t an awesome place to live.

(My response to the authors “point” that these people hate America.)

And as for American schools watching kids to hate America… wtf is this guy on?

May as well go ahead on this one too.

Anybody who believes all these middle easterners are showing up in this country because they love America is kidding themselves.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
May as well go ahead on this one too.

Anybody who believes all these middle easterners are showing up in this country because they love America is kidding themselves. [/quote]

As opposed to whom exactly? The Irish? The Italians? The Chinese? The Latinos? The British? The Africans?

Anybody who thinks people emigrate for anything other their interests “is kidding themselves”[sic].

…obviously lost on you.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
May as well go ahead on this one too.

Anybody who believes all these middle easterners are showing up in this country because they love America is kidding themselves.

As opposed to whom exactly? The Irish? The Italians? The Chinese? The Latinos? The British? The Africans?

Anybody who thinks people emigrate for anything other their interests “is kidding themselves”[sic].[/quote]

Agreed. That’s why we should only let those into the country whose interests exclude jihad, child martyrdom operations, and having their children pose for pictures with Kalashnikovs while wearing kaffiyehs that say, “Al-Quds is ours!” Looks like we’ve let a few bad apples slip through. And all of the Arabs living in Michigan.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
May as well go ahead on this one too.

Anybody who believes all these middle easterners are showing up in this country because they love America is kidding themselves.

As opposed to whom exactly? The Irish? The Italians? The Chinese? The Latinos? The British? The Africans?

Anybody who thinks people emigrate for anything other their interests “is kidding themselves”[sic].[/quote]

There you go again.

I have no problem with any person from any country who wants to immigrate here legally and contribute to MY COUNTRY, which I would consider also theirs if they did so.

These people have an invasive theocratic worldview whereby Allah has commanded them to subdue the Earth to themselves and by extension him, using any means available. We are one the one society that has incurred their wrath more than any other.

They play on our insane hypersensitivity on race for the purpose of squelching any questions regarding them before they even get started. They have learned well.

They are moving in large numbers into western European countries like England and France as well. I actually respect them. I truly do. They do not suffer from the self destructive pluralism that we do. They are succeeding and are much more patient than we are. For them waiting around for a couple decades for us to hand it to them is no problem at all. They don’t have the drive thru/7-11 mindset we do.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
<<< And all of the Arabs living in Michigan. [/quote]

You have no idea.

Right. All of my Muslim friends at Cornell (there are PLENTY of Muslims here) all want the US to be an Islamic state. No way are they usually a part of the progressive movements around here. Nope. No way no how.

-_-

If you honestly believe a majority, let alone all Muslims in America today are in ANY WAY trying to turn America into a theocracy, you’re off your fucking rocker.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Right. All of my Muslim friends at Cornell (there are PLENTY of Muslims here) all want the US to be an Islamic state. No way are they usually a part of the progressive movements around here. Nope. No way no how.

[/quote]

You’re buddies with some Muslims at an elitist school and they’ve given you the standard programmed Muslim response to inconvenient questions about their beliefs and you’ve believed them. Now you’re butt-hurt that the rest of backwater bumpkins in middle Amerikkka don’t. Awww. BTW, be sure to protect your rear around the Arabs.

What does a “majority” have to do with anything? They’ve done polls of Muslim youth in this country and a significant minority of them have some rather inconvenient beliefs for your thesis. The actual number of Muslims in this country who want to institute shari’ah is unknown, and the Muslims know that whatever polls are taken of their views will be shown to the infidels living here who compose the majority. In short, they know to lie.

Somebody is definitely off their rocker on this thread, and all signs point to the typically-morally confused liberal attending an expensive elitist institution with his Muslim buddies.

There are more Muslims in the Detroit area than anywhere outside of the middle east and frankly nothing that happens at any university means anything to me.

Committed Muslims are ultimate pragmatists. They will execute one of their own for using drugs, but will enthusiastically farm opium poppies to finance their cause for instance. Lying, stealing, deceptive diplomacy, hijacked planes or a bullet in the temple are all equally valid tools in the cause of Jihad.

I’m not saying every middle easterner is this way, but that IS the authentic Islamic religion. Bin Laden is practicing Islam as intended. Moderates are apostates. It’s been a while, but I’ve done some very extensive studies in the world’s religions in my day and they are more than happy with us believing that the nutcases are extremists when in fact they are the faithful.

We have so much trouble with that in this country because nobody believes in ANYTHING here with the wholesale commitment that these people have in their religion. I hate to say it again, but I respect that too. They eat, sleep, marry, reproduce, raise their kids, think, talk, live and joyously die in the name of their god.

We think cheering for the college team with our faces painted is committed fanaticism.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Moderates are apostates. It’s been a while, but I’ve done some very extensive studies in the world’s religions in my day and they are more than happy with us believing that the nutcases are extremists when in fact they are the faithful.
[/quote]

Exactly why they do not protest extremism. When Musharraf came out against the “Islamists” he was demonized by these people when in reality he was trying his best to stop terror in his country.

See “Red Mosque Siege” for instance.

To the upper crust elite (represented on this thread), you’re just an ignorant middle American bigot despite what you’ve seen with your own lying eyes.

Right. There is no equivalent of the Golden rule in Islam. The only thing that is actually “good” in Islam is whatever propagates Islam. It’s alright for Muslims to lie, cheat and steal as long as its done to the infidel. It’s jihad.

Yes. This is the reason I won’t be giving up any guns to the liberal crazies or anyone else who asks for them - the government has let the enemy we’re fighting overseas move in next door to us.

My 16 year old brother in law has been having Muslims calling him and threatening him because he’s friends with several Jews at his high school. One of the Muslims put a swastika up on one Jew’s window one evening while they were out on a little evening jihad. One of the fathers has been teaching them about Islam.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Right. All of my Muslim friends at Cornell (there are PLENTY of Muslims here) all want the US to be an Islamic state. No way are they usually a part of the progressive movements around here. Nope. No way no how.

-_-

If you honestly believe a majority, let alone all Muslims in America today are in ANY WAY trying to turn America into a theocracy, you’re off your fucking rocker.[/quote]

Cornell?!?!?!? Sometimes you are so fucking clueless. You should try living in Dearborn or Hamtramck. Muslims don’t fit into a community, they take it over and if you are not a member of their cult you need to get out.

I bet you don’t have prayer call over a PA system waking you up at 5 am on your day off do you? I am sure as hell, certain that you haven’t had any of your neighbors garages mysteriously blow up and every time it happens you say to yourself I hope it was only a meth lab… And you wonder why it isn’t on the news when usually they cover fires like this is Detroit.

I bet you haven’t seen homeland security breaking into the house up the street from you and arresting AlQaeda members on CNN like I have.

You are typical, you know a couple of college kids who are out of their element and behaving themselves and assume that is what they are like. You need to spend some time in a community that has been taken over by them and see what it is really like.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
There you go again.

I have no problem with any person from any country who wants to immigrate here legally and contribute to MY COUNTRY, which I would consider also theirs if they did so. [/quote]

That is what made the US what it is today. And it has been so from the very beginning. I don’t think it’s up to you anyway.

Now, if you really think the primary motive of British businessmen, German scientists and African athletes who immigrated to the US was to contribute to your country, you’re deeply mistaken. I really doubt the question ever came up in their minds.

It seems you folks are yet to learn just how ugly nationalism can get.

When you say “these people”, is that the a reference to the “middle easterners” in your first post? Because first of all, the “middle easterners” who worship Allah who end up in the US are severely underrepresented. The bulk is Armenian, Christian Syro-Lebanese and Arab Palestinian refugees who are largely secular.

Please explain. Immigration from the Middle-East to the US does not strike me as “invasive” in any sense of the term.

I suggest you get acquainted with the history section of your local library. Might end up learning a thing or two.

Besides, assuming “their” refers to “middle easterners”, how on earth can you consider them to represent anything remotely resembling a monolithic block.

“They” must be geniuses seeing how “they” come from a predominantly uneducated region and “they” do not form a seemingly cohesive group.

Anyway, I can’t help but infer a position that contradicts the premise with which you started this post.

Please elaborate.

Eh? Are you sure you have any idea about the subject?

The influx of “middle easterners” into France is pretty much negligible.

As for England, you should be using the past tense. Numbers of immigrants from the Middle-East aren’t what they used to be. People over there nowadays would rather go to the United Arab Emirates than the United Kingdom.

India and Pakistan are the two places with most emigrants to the UK. It is worth noting two points here: 1) it’s a direct consequence of the British imperialistic adventure 2) The two countries cannot (by any stretch) be considered part of the Middle-East.

And you feel the need to share that sentiment with us because…?

There I thought pluralism was something of an ideal in the eyes of your forefathers. If you consider it “destructive”, you may want to reevaluate your position.

“Succeeding” at what?

“Hand it to them”? What are we talking about here? Bombs? Ultimatums? Money? Keys?

Try to be more explicit.

That’s a correct statement whoever the “they” is. Delayed gratification doesn’t thrive in modern day American society. The good news for you is that MTV and the rest of the cultural empire is helping you export that very mindset.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

That is what made the US what it is today. [/quote]

according to you, that’s Great Satan? Right?

[quote]lixy wrote:
<<< I don’t think >>>[/quote]

I don’t give a flyin f**k what you think.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
There is no equivalent of the Golden rule in Islam. [/quote]

Do you mean to say that the precepts of Islam do not contain the ethic of reciprocity, which is common to all practically all religions and moral philosophies? Astonishing.

But wait… what then shall we make of these quotes?

“Hurt no one, so that no one may hurt you.” Muhammad, last sermon.

“That which you want for yourself, seek for mankind.” Sukhanan-i-Muhammad

“The most righteous of men is the one who is glad that men should have what is pleasing to himself, and who dislikes for them what is for him disagreeable.” Sukhanan-i-Muhammad

“None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.” Imam Al-Nawawi’s Forty Hadiths

I guess they must have been kidding.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
There is no equivalent of the Golden rule in Islam.

Do you mean to say that the precepts of Islam do not contain the ethic of reciprocity, which is common to all practically all religions and moral philosophies? Astonishing.

But wait… what then shall we make of these quotes?

“Hurt no one, so that no one may hurt you.” Muhammad, last sermon.

“That which you want for yourself, seek for mankind.” Sukhanan-i-Muhammad

“The most righteous of men is the one who is glad that men should have what is pleasing to himself, and who dislikes for them what is for him disagreeable.” Sukhanan-i-Muhammad

“None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.” Imam Al-Nawawi’s Forty Hadiths

I guess they must have been kidding.

[/quote]

Uh, no. They’re not kidding. What you conveniently left out was the part that preceded that statement in Mohammed’s last sermon:

He’s addressing MUSLIMS. There is no general command to treat non-Muslims well, only Muslims. Same thing for Imam Al-Nawawi’s Forty Hadiths. Notice he makes reference to “his brother?” He means other Muslims.

Surahs 9:5, 9:29, and 9:111 apply to NON-MUSLIMS. Thanks for playing.

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
lixy wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

That is what made the US what it is today.

according to you, that’s Great Satan? Right?[/quote]

LOL.