Iranian Stealth Aircraft

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

BTW, Sex Machine, while I’m playing PC cop, I might as well mention that most expats here find “gaijin” distasteful, similar to Jap.[/quote]

Yeah I know that was my point. When Japs stop calling non-Japs “gaijin” I’ll stop calling them Japs. Joking of course.

Actually, “Jap” is not usually considered derogatory over here - at least not in the crowd I mix with. We talk about Jap cars and Jap restaurants and so on with no disrespect meant to Japanese folk.[/quote]

You shkotzim are so sensitive.[/quote]

Lucky for you, I don’t know what that means! :-)[/quote]

It’s kind of a rude word for “non-Jewish boys.” Typically applies to a blue-eyed WASP goy (which is a nuetral word) who is dating a Jewish girl.

Female is shiksa — recall Sienfeld, Elaine has “shiksappeal” because she was attracting Jewish men who were out of her league and she did not know why, and Seinfeld had to explain what was going on — she had “shiksappeal.”[/quote]

Ah, yes, he did call me that. Got a “dad—dy!” from my girlfriend, even though he was laughing.[/quote]

Just guessing, but I suspect he called you a manwhore who needs to stay the fuck away from his daughter.

Here is the latest news regarding the Iranian stealth aircraft that penetrated the Israeli air defenses. They really are asking for trouble with the Israelis. In the six day war the Israelis shot down one of their own airplanes that strayed over that reactor.

http://www.debka.com/newsupdatepopup/2563/

Iranian security sources reported Monday that Hizballah will very soon release detailed photographs of Israel?s nuclear reactor shot by the UAV which intruded in Israel?s air space Saturday, Oct. 6. DEBKAfile: In his comments to the Knesset earlier Monday on Israel?s security situation, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu made no mention of the UAV?s incursion or Israel?s inaction in stopping the Iranian nuclear program.