Iranian Stealth Aircraft

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Well that is not good they have some of our tech now. I am assuming we should try and destroy the aircraft so they can’t use it anymore. Is there anyway they could use the aircraft and attack the U.S. unnoticed???[/quote]

I doubt they have the ability to make the engines.

As an aside, the new jihad attack coming to America is straight out of WWII Jap attempts to set the redwood forests ablaze.

Jihadis are simply going to drive around and start forest fires in dry areas of California, Colorado, etc. All it takes is $100 worth of kerosine, a weather report, and a car. Cheap and endless.[/quote]

I’ve often feared that someday Jiahdis would realize that mayhem is pretty easy to create in the US and that it doesn’t necessarily have to involve the hijacking of an airplane, which in the wake of 9/11 is a fairly low-percentage endeavor.[/quote]

So true. I’ve often wondered about the Islamofascists fascination/obsession with commercial aircraft when there are so many other ways to create death and destruction that are less risky and simpler.[/quote]

Yeah, they seem to be positively infatuated with those things.

I dont really understand why, because if you want to instill terror, you need to be unpredictable.
[/quote]

Exactly. The most terrifying thing to me would be to get on the 1 train in NYC and not know whether there was going to be a shooting/stabbing spree that day. I hope none of us ever have to deal with a life like that.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Well that is not good they have some of our tech now. I am assuming we should try and destroy the aircraft so they can’t use it anymore. Is there anyway they could use the aircraft and attack the U.S. unnoticed???[/quote]

Depends on what you mean by attack the US. Either way would be less than ideal for Iran considering their success with attacking the US through proxies. Why commit an act of war by attacking a nation when groups can do it on your behalf? The same goes for the United States, attacking Iran directly is more of a problem than them possessing our technology.

I think this was purely sending a message. Israel has said it’d be open to striking Iran’s nuclear facilities, Iran wanted to show them they’ve to ability to get off the first shot. This was a way to send that message without any use of force.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

…The antisemitism I’ve run into (and seen in print) here has been of the “Jews control all the money, and therefor the world” type.[/quote]

Can you elaborate? Is it culturally systemic? Back many generations? Or a more recent phenomenon?[/quote]

I really want to hear what non-Jewish gaigin have to say, but from my travels (which are travels — I don’t stay) I think a lot of it got imported from Russia and the Germans in WWII. Jewish people have been in port cities of Japan since the 1600s and were regarded as a “pure bred” people by the Japanese and thus “OK” in the sense they were another “pure bred” people like the Japanese. I’ve been to a shul in Tokyo. It’s like 300 years old.

Anyway, the Germans and Russians imported the Protocols of Elders of Zion (written by a postmaster and forger in Russia, I believe) along with its meme of “Jewish people have magical powers with money, control the world, etc.”

The Germans thought this would cause the Japanese to hate us.

The Japanese believed the Germans, but the government met and said “hey, that’s a handy people to have around. We need help for capitalism. Let’s import some and put them to work doing what they do.” Seriously.

It’s not a hatred or an envy, more like a stereotype, from my passing-through experience.

I have noted I’ve been propositioned to father children before because businessmen wanted their daughters to have successful children.

I’ve also had several Japanses tell me they believe the Japanese are, at least in part, one of the 10 “lost” tribes of Israel. Of course, I’ve heard Irishmen tell me the same thing, and they at least have the red hair.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

BTW, Sex Machine, while I’m playing PC cop, I might as well mention that most expats here find “gaijin” distasteful, similar to Jap.[/quote]

Yeah I know that was my point. When Japs stop calling non-Japs “gaijin” I’ll stop calling them Japs. Joking of course.

Actually, “Jap” is not usually considered derogatory over here - at least not in the crowd I mix with. We talk about Jap cars and Jap restaurants and so on with no disrespect meant to Japanese folk.[/quote]

You shkotzim are so sensitive.[/quote]

Lucky for you, I don’t know what that means! :-)[/quote]

It’s kind of a rude word for “non-Jewish boys.” Typically applies to a blue-eyed WASP goy (which is a nuetral word) who is dating a Jewish girl.

Female is shiksa — recall Sienfeld, Elaine has “shiksappeal” because she was attracting Jewish men who were out of her league and she did not know why, and Seinfeld had to explain what was going on — she had “shiksappeal.”

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

BTW, Sex Machine, while I’m playing PC cop, I might as well mention that most expats here find “gaijin” distasteful, similar to Jap.[/quote]

Yeah I know that was my point. When Japs stop calling non-Japs “gaijin” I’ll stop calling them Japs. Joking of course.

Actually, “Jap” is not usually considered derogatory over here - at least not in the crowd I mix with. We talk about Jap cars and Jap restaurants and so on with no disrespect meant to Japanese folk.[/quote]

I see it just as an abbreviation. But, even if it were derogatory, when is a derogatory term for a nationality off limits? I generally refer to the French as “cheese eating surrender monkeys.”

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Pretty sure my girlfriend’s father called me that.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

It’s kind of a rude word for “non-Jewish boys.” Typically applies to a blue-eyed WASP goy (which is a nuetral word) who is dating a Jewish girl.

Female is shiksa — recall Sienfeld, Elaine has “shiksappeal” because she was attracting Jewish men who were out of her league and she did not know why, and Seinfeld had to explain what was going on — she had “shiksappeal.”[/quote]

Ah, yes, he did call me that. Got a “dad—dy!” from my girlfriend, even though he was laughing.

Of course, Obama is a weak, feckless practitioner of American statecraft. Mitt Romney obviously has the advantage in this regard.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
Jewish people have been in port cities of Japan since the 1600s and were regarded as a “pure bred” people by the Japanese and thus “OK” in the sense they were another “pure bred” people like the Japanese.
[/quote]

Ah, but not descendents of the Sun God so still lowly gaijin no matter how pure the bloodlines.

[quote]
I’ve also had several Japanses tell me they believe the Japanese are, at least in part, one of the 10 “lost” tribes of Israel. Of course, I’ve heard Irishmen tell me the same thing, and they at least have the red hair.[/quote]

Try the Pathans and you just might possibly be onto something. Although there’d be plenty of admixture in there since those days.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Female is shiksa — recall Sienfeld, Elaine has “shiksappeal” because she was attracting Jewish men who were out of her league and she did not know why, and Seinfeld had to explain what was going on — she had “shiksappeal.”[/quote]

Ah, yes, he did call me that. Got a “dad—dy!” from my girlfriend, even though he was laughing.[/quote]

Ruff, apologies for the tangent, and what may be a stupid question, but is there still a native American religion practiced today?[/quote]

Yeah, we have all the religions: Roman Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, and Episcopal for the gays.

(Seriously, no. No one but drugged out losers are pagans, and whatever they are doing has zero resemblance to whatever my pagan ancestors did.)

israel keeps on violating lebanese air space, so its only normal for the lebanese counterparts to invade israels.

And from what ive seen from the 2006 hezbolla/israel war , the drone should be the least of israels concern.

Chushin, I live right near the Southern Ute reservation (the middle of nowhere) and there seems to be patches of folks doing sweat lodges and other ritual type stuff but it doesn’t seem to be widespread.