Iran Sneak Attack on April 6???

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Well…I am waiting…[/quote]

Everyone knows now it’s not a surprise come on that’s what the tin foil hat’s are thinking right now

[quote]hedo wrote:
Still waiting…we usally start well before dawn…but the “international news sources” have been silent on the matter.

Time for a new conspiracy to keep the brave seekers of truth occupied.[/quote]

1. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s just neutral information.
  2. Most indications in January spoke of an April attack. Since the month is just beginning, it’s too early to discount them yet.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Hey look on the bright side, if one of the wacko theories ever comes true it will sustain you guys for years. Even a blind squirell finds a nut sometimes.[/quote]

It’s only “wacky” if you actually think that someone is trying to predict the future with 100% certainty. Nobody is doing that. Intel agencies see what’s transpiring in the Middle East, and they make predictions based on current information. Regardless of what does or doesn’t transpire, the situation is interesting to follow. If people make certain predictions, it stands to reason that they have a cause for doing so. I don’t see anyone predicting the imminent invasion of Haiti by Cuba. Wonder why not…

Reality is a game of speculation. Every single day you base your decisions on thousands of predictions, from the near-certain to the decidedly less so.

As I said before, people who aren’t zombies (true believers) recognize the intrinsic value of all information and don’t feel compelled to judge everything under a “true/false” paradigm.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

There are good indications that the high-level members of the FDR admin, including the pres. himself, had advance knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack.

[quote]haney1 wrote:
nice ad hom. I never said I bet on it.
Lets look at this though from a military perspective.

It is a sneak attack that is being covered in international news. Only a fool would still go through with it at that point. So by default this is a retarted thread. [/quote]

“Sneak attack”? No, it’s simply an unannounced strike. You misinterpret the news reports. Everyone suspects that something is going to happen in the Middle East with Iran. The only real question is when.

[quote]haney1 wrote:
Perhaps you’ve never made the realization that everything written and discussed on this board is speculation?

Perhaps you have never considered there is credible speculation, and just some whack jobs post. The op qualifies as the second.[/quote]

That isn’t true. The speculation has been backed up by multiple credible sources. Russian intel is not a “wackjob” source.

[quote]haney1 wrote:
This only works in science. If your an accountant and your information is wrong guess how long you will have a job? Look at Enron for wrong information that is wrong! oh wait…
[/quote]

And what lies in the domain of science? Everything. To the free thinker, the entire world is a laboratory.

[quote]haney1 wrote:
Have you ever thought there are some stories that are probable, and some that are not probable. This thread is one of those not probable. Now had this thread said the U.S. is coming up with attack strategies for Iran I would believe that. [/quote]

But that would be old information. The U.S. was already developing detailed attack strategies as early as 2005, as documented by Seymour Hersh of the New Yorker.

It pays to read various alternative and international news sources on the net. You learn things that you wouldn’t hear about otherwise. The fact that anyone who cites these articles is labelled as a “conspiracy theorist” is laughable. Wake up. There are billions of people outside the U.S.

You’re right, this is a retarded thread, but not because of the original post, but everything that came after it…

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:

1. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s just neutral information.
  2. Most indications in January spoke of an April attack. Since the month is just beginning, it’s too early to discount them yet.
    [/quote]
    nuetral? It said we were planning an attack April 6th. That statement is anything but nuetral.

hedo wrote:
Hey look on the bright side, if one of the wacko theories ever comes true it will sustain you guys for years. Even a blind squirell finds a nut sometimes.

Then please tell us the true definition of a sneak attack if it is not an “unannounced strike”.

The report gave a date for the attack. How are we misinterpreting the report?
I don’t think it is crazy to watch what it going on with Iran. I think it is crazy to say with certainity that we will attack Iran. It is even crazier to give a date for it.

Well considering it is now april 7th… I can safely say this specualtion is backed up by the worst sources. It is also 100% true that this is bad speculation.

I bet you believe in the ilumaniti as well. You free thinker you!

Well this is now old information as documented by T-Nation.com. Information that is false.

What is laughable is that you are following jlesk. These conspiracy theories are for the ultra elitest who think they are the only one who’s eyes are open to the truth. This garbage is straight out of the lyndon larousch camp.

[quote]
You’re right, this is a retarded thread, but not because of the original post, but everything that came after it…[/quote]
Yes as soon as you started posting it did take a drastic dive from its bottom dwelling status.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
“Sneak attack”? No, it’s simply an unannounced strike. You misinterpret the news reports. Everyone suspects that something is going to happen in the Middle East with Iran. The only real question is when.

That isn’t true. The speculation has been backed up by multiple credible sources. Russian intel is not a “wackjob” source.

But that would be old information. The U.S. was already developing detailed attack strategies as early as 2005, as documented by Seymour Hersh of the New Yorker.

It pays to read various alternative and international news sources on the net. You learn things that you wouldn’t hear about otherwise. The fact that anyone who cites these articles is labelled as a “conspiracy theorist” is laughable. Wake up. There are billions of people outside the U.S.

You’re right, this is a retarded thread, but not because of the original post, but everything that came after it…[/quote]

Why is it this dis information always seems to come from the Russians??

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=918795

This was from March a year ago! Please tell me this isn’t a sensationalized News piece?

Hmmm…Bush believes the Intel about WMDs in Iraq, goes to war, and is branded a liar. Now these sources speak of attacking Iran…of course, let’s believe them now!!!