Iran is the New Super Power of the World

haargal!

any fellow live leakers here?

[quote]THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

haargal!

any fellow live leakers here?[/quote]

Can’t link it here at work, but wanted to say that your avatar is one of the more unusual I’ve seen. Some of our whacked out members will take it to mean you think Hitler rocks.

More competition between cartels will be a good thing.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
THE_CLAMP_DOWN wrote:

haargal!

any fellow live leakers here?

Can’t link it here at work, but wanted to say that your avatar is one of the more unusual I’ve seen. Some of our whacked out members will take it to mean you think Hitler rocks.

[/quote]

I dont know…I never met the man.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
More competition between cartels will be a good thing.[/quote]

Competition… cartels… I get what you’re saying, but aren’t cartels basically the opposite of competition to begin with?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
More competition between cartels will be a good thing.

Competition… cartels… I get what you’re saying, but aren’t cartels basically the opposite of competition to begin with?[/quote]

No, they aren’t the opposite of competition. In fact, the idea that they have to use coercive means to gain what they desire shows how utterly stuck they are to compete. Rather, they see themselves as above competition but they still have to compete whether they want to or not. Competition is a phenomenon of nature that is brought about by the possibility that an alternative means can bring about a higher level of satisfaction than would have existed had there been no other choice. Every thing in nature competes with every other thing.

Where would the Jets be without the Sharks to oppose them and vice versa?