Iran Cures Aids?

[quote]ProjectX wrote:
gummernaut wrote:
ProjectX wrote:
baretta wrote:
Half the country is still shitting in holes in the ground. Fix that and then you can move up the ladder.

you’re right, they should be shitting in your mouth instead you racist fuck.

Racist Fuck? Interesting use of words. They better come up for a cure for AIDS because they only use a woman for procreation, while the rest are ass fucking for Allah. But don’t say that out loud or they’ll cut off your fucking head with a dull knife. Facts aren’t racist. Dipshits like you just throw that PC word around for shock value.

yes and your reply was full of accurate facts.

way to contradict yourself jackass.

and yes i lived there many years so don’t tell me what the facts are.

dumbass.[/quote]

Why did you leave? Were you sick of shitting in a hole in the ground? Or was it the religious and political freedom you enjoyed?

[quote]baretta wrote:
ProjectX wrote:
gummernaut wrote:
ProjectX wrote:
baretta wrote:
Half the country is still shitting in holes in the ground. Fix that and then you can move up the ladder.

Racist Fuck? Interesting use of words. They better come up for a cure for AIDS because they only use a woman for procreation, while the rest are ass fucking for Allah. But don’t say that out loud or they’ll cut off your fucking head with a dull knife. Facts aren’t racist. Dipshits like you just throw that PC word around for shock value.

yes and your reply was full of accurate facts.

way to contradict yourself jackass.

and yes i lived there many years so don’t tell me what the facts are.

dumbass.

Why did you leave? Were you sick of shitting in a hole in the ground? Or was it the religious and political freedom you enjoyed?[/quote]

i think we should shit nukes on that worthless country

From what I hear Iranians aren’t bad at all. I had an Iranian economics professor and he was great.

This propaganda war (on both sides) is about a power struggle for influence in that region.

Anyway Hussein Rezzezedah is Iranian. :slight_smile:

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
From what I hear Iranians aren’t bad at all. I had an Iranian economics professor and he was great.

This propaganda war (on both sides) is about a power struggle for influence in that region.

Anyway Hussein Rezzezedah is Iranian. :)[/quote]

well as you can see by all the enlightened wordly comments on this thread, the brainwashing is working quite well.

[quote]baretta wrote:
Half the country is still shitting in holes in the ground. Fix that and then you can move up the ladder.[/quote]

I shit in a hole in the floor while sitting on a porcelain chair.

In Theory If everyone with HIV and AIDs was segregated from other individuals, no one could reinfect others. And thus, the disease would die.

*I am not advocating this viewpoint, I am just saying its possible.

OR, people could get tested and wear condoms. And use sterile needles. I don’t condone drug use, but I think those needle exchange programs are a good thing.

[quote]baretta wrote:
Half the country is still shitting in holes in the ground.[/quote]

Yeah!

Wait–what does this have to do with anything?

[quote]grrrsauce wrote:
ProjectX wrote:
baretta wrote:

Did he mention race?

He has a point. It’s like how Bush is wanting to spend all this money on NASA putting a colony on the moon when instead he should be trying to fix the shit wrong here first.[/quote]

I like the idea of a moon colony. We can let the earth go to hell while I live in luxury on the moon.

[quote]ProjectX wrote:
you’re right, they should be shitting in your mouth instead you racist fuck.[/quote]

and your going to defend a man that says the holocaust never happened? that blatantly says hes going to wipe israel of the face of the earth, yet you have a defense for him or the people that allow this to go on?

face it, the only saving grace that part of the world has is oil. when we become energy dependent then all of the terrorism that the world sees come from the middle east will be done. They wont have the billions of dollars of daily DP to finance their trash. Then maybe they will return to being a contributing part of the world like they once were. Some of the greatest minds have developed from the middle east, especially in mathematics.

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
baretta wrote:
Half the country is still shitting in holes in the ground.

Yeah!

Wait–what does this have to do with anything?[/quote]

read the rest of the post. take the money they are spending on the “atomic energy” and put it towards providing for its citizens. For the cradle of civilization, they sure are some backward assholes.

[quote]casslerock wrote:
ProjectX wrote:

and your going to defend a man that says the holocaust never happened? that blatantly says hes going to wipe israel of the face of the earth, yet you have a defense for him or the people that allow this to go on?

face it, the only saving grace that part of the world has is oil. when we become energy dependent then all of the terrorism that the world sees come from the middle east will be done. They wont have the billions of dollars of daily DP to finance their trash. Then maybe they will return to being a contributing part of the world like they once were. Some of the greatest minds have developed from the middle east, especially in mathematics. [/quote]

The only reason they still exist is because the rest of the world is tolerant of other people and its beliefs. Can you imagine if Iran was the only superpower? What do you think they would impose on others first? Israel would not exist and we would all be repenting and converting. Is converting to another religion a crime punishable by death in Iran?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I like the idea of a moon colony. We can let the earth go to hell while I live in luxury on the moon.[/quote]

Moon Property for sale!

I’ll sell you the property I own of 400 Hectares for only $150,000 Euro.

Interested?

Prime real estate. It’s HOT. Get it while it still sizzles.

First of all, the Iranian populace just voted against Ahmidinajad’s (sp?) party because they don’t approve of his inflammatory foreign policy. The people of Iran are just people, what we have here is a pissing match.

Clarify: A pissing match between the the USA and Iran. And the only reason we can’t ignore the bastard is because we have so much oil interest tied up in that region. I agree with what Bush is doing to a certain extent. Until we get off of oil we can’t afford to not be in control.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I like the idea of a moon colony. We can let the earth go to hell while I live in luxury on the moon.

Moon Property for sale!

Interested?

Prime real estate. It’s HOT. Get it while it still sizzles.[/quote]

Sold!

[quote]gummernaut wrote:
ProjectX wrote:
baretta wrote:

Racist Fuck? Interesting use of words. |||They better come up for a cure for AIDS because they only use a woman for procreation, while the rest are ass fucking for Allah.||| But don’t say that out loud or they’ll cut off your fucking head with a dull knife. Facts aren’t racist. Dipshits like you just throw that PC word around for shock value. [/quote]

Well clearly then your facts are racist, because what you have presented as facts are not true. Research women in Islam carefully, especially from its roots, and you’ll see that feminism in the Dark Ages started from Islam.

And btw anal sex is not permitted in Islam :).

[quote]trust0 wrote:

Actually the next entry is George W. Bush.[/quote]

Yeah good one, idiot. You put George Bush in the same league as that Iranian despot Amendinejad and Chavez?

(And this is coming from a guy (me) who disagrees with much of GW’s policies.)

Please defect to Cuba as quickly as you can.

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:
gummernaut wrote:
ProjectX wrote:
baretta wrote:

Racist Fuck? Interesting use of words. |||They better come up for a cure for AIDS because they only use a woman for procreation, while the rest are ass fucking for Allah.||| But don’t say that out loud or they’ll cut off your fucking head with a dull knife. Facts aren’t racist. Dipshits like you just throw that PC word around for shock value.

Well clearly then your facts are racist, because what you have presented as facts are not true. Research women in Islam carefully, especially from its roots, and you’ll see that feminism in the Dark Ages started from Islam.

And btw anal sex is not permitted in Islam :).[/quote]

thank you very much.

[quote]casslerock wrote:
ProjectX wrote:

[/quote]

hmmmmm… don’t recall saying any of that… perhaps you could find some benefit in a reading comprehension course.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
brucevangeorge wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

Moon Property for sale!

Interested?

Prime real estate. It’s HOT. Get it while it still sizzles.

Sold![/quote]

HOT DAMN! I got a sale!

OP

I think that any time that you hear the words “all herbal” “no side effects” and “we have a monopoly on it” you should be wary. According to the FDA only a pharmaceutical pill may be a cure for a disease. Contrary to conspiracy theorists this isn’t because of the pharmaceutical companies lobbying. This is because everything herbal is going to have many compounds that have side effects.

Pharmaceutical companies in their infinite greed and wisdom use these herbal remedies as lead compounds and then research the receptor binding and bioavailability of various compounds that are chemically similar.

If this were actually a cure I’m betting that the pharmaceutical companies would be all over the herbal compound like white on rice. The fact that Iran says it has the only weed that they refine it from makes me wonder what they are doing, because it sounds more like a political ploy.