Iran Close to Nuke?

Israel doesn’t need to use nukes to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Israel could shred Iran with conventional weapons. It would be a waste of resources to use nuclear weapons, even if the Iranian barbarians provoked an attack.

Iran wants nuclear capabilities and will continue to pursue them for military purposes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is engaging in Chamberlain-esque naivete.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

I know the IDF likes murdering civilians, but they’re not allowed to do it on a mass scale.[/quote]

Just stupid.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
LOL. The field of battle huh?

What a homo.

I’d rather not be compared to him, thanks.

who said any thing about comparing you to me, like I said Irish is tool and is most likely a closeted homosexual. He thinks he’s smarter, you shouldn’t underestimate people, that might come back to bite you, whisky drinking potato chucker.

you guys take about not doing this or that because its wrong hah. High morals will never beat a man who will do whats necessary to win. Some of you ask if I’m drunk or nuts. I’m not
every thing I say is based on cold logic. It will come to its natural climax in a mushroom cloud. I never ever said I was better, you need animal to a beat animal. Muslims teach their children to hates us from the moment they are old enough to learn. I have no love or compassion
for the likes of them or their leftist supporters like irish.

I despise everything they stand for. One day irish you will get everything you deserve.[/quote]

I don’t think you’re drunk, just not overly bright. No harm. World needs ditch diggers.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Israel doesn’t need to use nukes to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons. Israel could shred Iran with conventional weapons. It would be a waste of resources to use nuclear weapons, even if the Iranian barbarians provoked an attack.
[/quote]

That’s what I’m saying. Why deal with the PR disaster what with nuking civilians when you can do it with conventional weapons… and Israel could easily.

[quote]
Iran wants nuclear capabilities and will continue to pursue them for military purposes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is engaging in Chamberlain-esque naivete.[/quote]

I don’t doubt it. But who steps in to fix it? Or who should?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

I know the IDF likes murdering civilians, but they’re not allowed to do it on a mass scale.

Just stupid.[/quote]

Just true.

What exactly did fagish irish contribute? Bad words Im sorry back in action, your just doucher like him. And to Lixy sorry you were ever born.

kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
LOL. The field of battle huh?

What a homo.

I’d rather not be compared to him, thanks.

who said any thing about comparing you to me, like I said Irish is tool and is most likely a closeted homosexual. He thinks he’s smarter, you shouldn’t underestimate people, that might come back to bite you, whisky drinking potato chucker.

you guys take about not doing this or that because its wrong hah. High morals will never beat a man who will do whats necessary to win. Some of you ask if I’m drunk or nuts. I’m not
every thing I say is based on cold logic. It will come to its natural climax in a mushroom cloud. I never ever said I was better, you need animal to a beat animal. Muslims teach their children to hates us from the moment they are old enough to learn. I have no love or compassion
for the likes of them or their leftist supporters like irish.

I despise everything they stand for. One day irish you will get everything you deserve.

I don’t think you’re drunk, just not overly bright. No harm. World needs ditch diggers.[/quote]

yeah I’am gonna dig a ditch to throw your rotten chopped up corpse into

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:

yeah I’am gonna dig a ditch to throw your rotten chopped up corpse into[/quote]

kodiak82 wrote:

yeah I’am gonna dig a ditch to throw your rotten chopped up corpse into
[/quote]

shit talking is all you can do, like I said before, your a coward and tool. Now go get drunk and beat your wife like a good Irishmen